UNT vs WKU - 3/9/16

MCMLXXX

1 minute ago, MeanGreenATO said:

Announcers: "Benford, regardless of what happens, has something to look forward to next year." ... *something about Jeremy Combs' loss really hurting North Texas' chances to win*... "The future looks really bright." 

Thanks for the great analysis, fellas. 

The future looked bright 4 years ago. Now it's like trying to find love in a post apocalyptic Detroit.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

I'm curious, how long would UNLV tolerate 54-71?  I'm guessing not very long.

Rick

hell, how long would alabama - huntsville???

edit:  didn't realize their coach has been there 19 years and has an awesome record...they would never put themselves in this situation..

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, NTAlum09 said:

1st year vs 4 years? Are you freaking kidding me dude?

She also beat Oklahoma who ranked at #20 earlier in the season

What am I kidding you about? I just said facts. Of course Mitchell has done a better job. I didn't say anything otherwise. Benford technically advanced past the first round, and if the women lose today then they'll have gone out in the same round as the men. If the women can win today that'll be impressive.

I feel like even if Benford did assemble some really good team that could win 20 games despite his coaching, they'd get upset in the conference tourney. He's now 1-4 in conference tourney play with his only win coming in OT against a Rice team that was last play in the conference (2-14 back in 2013-2014).

• Upvote 1