Jarvis Christian (11/13/15)

CMJ

I'm not worried about getting a win tonight.  It's more about how the players play as a team.

Thats a very good point. Streetball or actual team ball

Guess they're going with Deandre as the 6th man again.

I would. I like the idea of my first sub being an explosive scorer like Harris. 

Also Im sure there will be much more tinkering with the lineup. They had close to 10 different starting lineups last year.

I really, really hope Holston and Fuller come out looking strong.  We don't have a lot of other options at those spots if they aren't ready.

Holston is our only perimeter player with any size. We need him to be huge this season rather he starts or comes off the bench. 

We we also need Hollis to sign on because we could use his length next season. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hard to judge this team before seeing them. Almost a brand new team again. Our recruiting improved, looks like we are at least middle of the pack in CUSA recruiting-wise now. Which is good because we will be relying heavily on freshmen this year. If Reese is as good as advertised with our weak schedule out-of-conference I could see us having a slightly over .500 record. We will see. 

Is Brice not expected to start? If so why not? 

• Upvote 1