Loss at SMU

H-towngreen

P5's can afford to when they are bringing in 5 other P5's, often times ranked p5's, for the remainder of the season.

Absolutely, the only way we can EVER schedule any decent P5 is to play them in Dallas. Denton can not sell out to support the guarantee unless you allow 25,000 OU fans as an example in Apogee and basically make it a home game for the opposition .

Rick

I never said UNT wasn't a good place to get a degree. How smug is that?

There are some around here who just cant stand anything smu.  I enjoy your posts for the most part, and welcome your decent presence on our board.  It is much better than some of the silly stuff that goes on over at Pony fan page.  

• Upvote 3

I forgot I'm supposed to be the heel.

I like this guy. He's secretly getting us to warm up to him then, BAAAAM! 

Remember the the kid in the neighborhood that loved to poke at the wasp nest? Emmitt is our guy, Malonish might be the quieter Pony version. 

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1