Updated Wins Projection

pastorgrant

After the drama of the Greer McNulty saga and the seeming emergence of a nickname-worthy QB, what do you think?

I intentionally left off "let's wait 'till Saturday." I want to see who believes in the Mean Green right now when we don't have all the answers.

Edited by pastorgrant
  • Upvote 2

I went with nine. Given lower-than-predicted performance by Rice and UTSA, we could win out after Indiana. Even if we beat Indiana, which I think is a decent possibility, an unexpected slip the rest of the season still leaves us with nine wins plus a bowl and possibly a CUSA championship game.

• Upvote 1

I went with nine. Given lower-than-predicted performance by Rice and UTSA, we could win out after Indiana. Even if we beat Indiana, which I think is a decent possibility, an unexpected slip the rest of the season still leaves us with nine wins plus a bowl and possibly a CUSA championship game.

I believe UTSA is much better than their record indicates. Consider this--they played Arizona closer than Oregon did. But that only shows up in their record as an L. Now their last two games have not been nearly as impressive as their first two, but neither was nearly as bad as our losses against UT and LaTech.

• Upvote 1

I believe UTSA is much better than their record indicates. Consider this--they played Arizona closer than Oregon did. But that only shows up in their record as an L. Now their last two games have not been nearly as impressive as their first two, but neither was nearly as bad as our losses against UT and LaTech.

Arizona plays everyone close. They barely beat Nevada, for peats sake.

There is a reason they are 5-0 and unranked.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do you really think they'll be unranked after factoring in Thursday's game? If so, you're clueless. If not, your comment is disingenuous.

Duh.

That's what happens when you beat the #2 team in the nation.

You get ranked, especially when you were a 4-0 team before beating them.

They smoked Oregon last year. The have Oregon's number.

Let me ask you this genius, should a P5 team that barely beats Neveda and UTSA at home be ranked?

And maybe you need to factor in that great home loss today by craphole, who may just be circling the drain.