Let's Hear Your HSOs

pastorgrant

Since I enrolled in the late 90s, we've never been better at football than we appear to be right now. And I've never felt more disengaged and passionless about NT sports.

Sat through Dodge, defended and still defend Dickey. Showed up with a smile for games when I knew our performance would be comically inept.

Now, we are decent with promise, and I don't know if I'll be able to make it to half the home games.

Not so much a hot opinion, as a hot and confusing disposition.

Since I enrolled in the late 90s, we've never been better at football than we appear to be right now. And I've never felt more disengaged and passionless about NT sports.

Sat through Dodge, defended and still defend Dickey. Showed up with a smile for games when I knew our performance would be comically inept.

Now, we are decent with promise, and I don't know if I'll be able to make it to half the home games.

Sorry to hear this.

• Upvote 3

That makes me sad. I hope you find a reason to get stoked again.

• Upvote 1

You also have taken some pretty big life steps that sometimes put things in perspective, no?

What this guy said, only bump me up to the mid-90s and add 'sometimes' before 'defended and still defend Dickey'. :)

Benford'd + P5'd

• Upvote 2

I don't give a constipated nugget about Austin Westlake.

I await with eager anticipation the first Public Intoxication handed out in the concourse of Apogee and the thinkers of children knowingly pointing their holier than Sonic crushed ice fingers.

I am very happy that I can buy 15-packs of All Day IPA for $17 for tailgate days.

Corby Davidson had some surprisingly astute things to say about the state of country music last week. I was shocked.

I am currently living at work. I have posted the schedule of UNT home games and told management that I attend every home game, busy season or no busy season.

I am going to throw pieces of cheesecake over the rail to Thor.

Red lot, blue lot, black lot, screw lot. Who freaking cares, really?

I think UNT90 is really a secret tree hugging crystal worshiper who hails from a semi-clothed communed located in the outskirts of San Antonio.

• Upvote 5

You need a hug? Your Mean Green family still loves you....

• Upvote 2