UNT Game discussion among SMU fans

Harry

"I like that we scheduled the UNT series. They will bring a good crowd to Ford and there's no reason we shouldn't beat them by at least two TDs every year."

"Welcome to the board. Hope you continue to contribute leading up to and after the UNT game."

"As an SMU fan I guess it is kind of neat that we are at least one school's nemesis. The vitriolic garbage spewed by a lot of UNT people towards SMU is crazy. Hey at least someone cares enough to hate us!"

"Done Deal. Next Week."

http://ponyfans.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=73128

They know that SMU only supports a winner. Even during our dark days we had better crowds than them. The numbers wont show it because, well... they count each appendage that goes through their gate as a person.

Edited by Travis
  • Upvote 1

We have to win this game. This game is about so much more than our hatred for SMU. We recruit the same players. Both programs want to somehow get to the next level. No matter how far fetched that may be if we can't pass SMU bye it cements that this is as good as it gets for us.

As one fellow poster put it:

"UNT reminds me of us after our first Hawaii Bowl win. Really cocky, thinking we can beat a P5 team and then getting our asses handed to us. Harsh reality when you realize you really weren't that great."

:D

Some of us know what is coming at UT, just like you know what is coming with Baylor.

Some fans just cray...

Its funny to see all of their trash talking when Highland Park's football team is respected more than the Pony's.

I cant wait to take the dub and their women on Sept. 6th.

Plural of pony is ponies.....

*Joke about public university education here. Too tired to actually make one*

• Downvote 1