Rice (2/6/14)

CMJ

If we lose to La tech what happens to Benford when they return home? Does he a least have a talk with RV? He cannot take the full blame, the entire team is a mess but I will always support them! I just think first Benford needs to select a starting line up and stick to it. Then the players need to take their abilities to the court. Such a train wreck right now on all ends. It's fixable but we need to get it going soon. Hustle, get stops, and make baskets. Sounds easy enough haha

La Tech just defeated Tulsa 66-61 making La Tech 19-5. North Texas will be La Tech's 20th win of the season.

Now all that's left to do is figure out which player should shoulder all the blame.

Now I'm kind of ticked that you didn't use your mic time at the recruiting party to ask "when will benford be fired?" and just run out of Apogee. I would have paid you a handsome fee for such a service.

• Upvote 1

RV is going to start running out of excuses to keep Benford. It's evident the guy is not a good HC.

RV has the mother of all excuses to keep Benford around....

3 more years of his contract to buy out.

Benford is gonna be here next year, for sure, and going on the track record, probably the year after, too, when he will then be considered affordable to be bought out, with a year left on the contract. Its what we always do in the mens sports. You make a bad hire, you suffer until the university deems it affordable to go in another direction. Just pray RV has nothing to do with hiring the next coach.

• Upvote 1

Benford is gonna be here next year, for sure, and going on the track record, probably the year after, too, when he will then be considered affordable to be bought out, with a year left on the contract. Its what we always do in the mens sports. You make a bad hire, you suffer until the university deems it affordable to go in another direction. Just pray RV has nothing to do with hiring the next coach

I think he will be gone, unless a miracle happens and he turns it around.

Benford is gonna be here next year, for sure, and going on the track record, probably the year after, too, when he will then be considered affordable to be bought out, with a year left on the contract. Its what we always do in the mens sports. You make a bad hire, you suffer until the university deems it affordable to go in another direction. Just pray RV has nothing to do with hiring the next coach.

If this is true, we should just drop down to FCS and stop trying to play major college sports.

I think it will have far more to do with pride and friendship (Benford has a lot of the right ones) than not being able to afford a buyout.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1