HOD Commemorative Ticket Collage

RESM2013

I'm going to have a commemorative ticket collage made for myself and friend, and wanted to share our concept/get feedback from you all.

Basically, it's going to look like this:

200940953810001_zoom_image1_104934.jpg

With this picture:

Heart_of_Dallas_Bowl_Football_110390_tea

I was thinking Green/Black suede matting, with the game score, date and location.

All thoughts, comments and feedback are welcome.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure where you can buy the picture.

I found one large enough for what I'm doing (5x7) here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2532574/Sport-images-day-Our-picture-editors-selection-January-2.html

The AP has a large selection of photos from the game, but that's a whole other ball game of licensing the photo as I don't believe they sell individual prints:

http://www.apimages.com/search?query=heart+of+dallas&entitysearch=&st=kw&ss=10&allFilters=&toItem=192&orderBy=Newest

The AP has a large selection of photos from the game, but that's a whole other ball game of licensing the photo as I don't believe they sell individual prints:

http://www.apimages.com/search?query=heart+of+dallas&entitysearch=&st=kw&ss=10&allFilters=&toItem=192&orderBy=Newest

Thanks for providing this link. I was able to purchase an individual print.

Edited by Green59
  • Upvote 1

After each of UNT's 4 bowl games last decade the UNT Athletic Dept. hired a professional media group to do a DVD on each of those 4 bowl year's respective seasons highlights with the entire bowl game as part of those DVD's. I expect they will do the same for this season and this bowl game, too.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

I've reached out to DRC photographer David Minton via twitter inquiring about how to go about purchasing one of his photos.

Haven't heard back yet, but will post if/when I do.

David posts on here. Quite a bit actually. If you support him you are supporting a true Mean Green fan... and someone who I may or may not have snuck into bars during the first NO Bowl trip.

• Upvote 1

After each of UNT's 4 bowl games last decade the UNT Athletic Dept. hired a professional media group to do a DVD on each of those 4 bowl year's respective seasons highlights with the entire bowl game as part of those DVD's. I expect they will do the same for this season and this bowl game, too.

GMG!

And they should have done so for our 2 SBC basketball titles. :thumbsd:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here is the collage. Specs for those that want one: used satin black frame with a double mat of Lawn green (C9896) and Ivory black (B8517). My wife designed the lower right image and I used the pic at the beginning of the thread. They floated the ticket on the lower mat so it wouldn't cut off any of the info.

• Upvote 6

Here is the collage. Specs for those that want one: used satin black frame with a double mat of Lawn green (C9896) and Ivory black (B8517). My wife designed the lower right image and I used the pic at the beginning of the thread. They floated the ticket on the lower mat so it wouldn't cut off any of the info.

Awesome!

Looks great!