HOD Attendance Prediction

NT03

My understanding is there are a LOT of tickets going out to Dallas ISD, big businesses based in Dallas and others -- if you think about it, with the trains running I could forsee a lot of kids getting their parents to take them to this game IF the weather is good. Get's them out of the house and a fun day without a lot of cost. I think the one biggest issue we face on this game is weather. If we could be lucky enough to get a fair weather 75 degree and sunny day it could impact this attendance by +/- 10K! If you are a UNT fan pray for good weather!!!

Another question I had -- isn't there some year round Fair Park rides and stuff now? Wonder if they will run these on New Years?

My understanding is there are a LOT of tickets going out to Dallas ISD -- if you think about it, with the trains running I could forsee a lot of kids getting their parents to take them to this game IF the weather is good. Get's them out of the house and a fun day without a lot of cost. I think the one biggest issue we face on this game is weather. If we could be lucky enough to get a fair weather 75 degree and sunny day it could impact this attendance by +/- 10K! If you are a UNT fan pray for good weather!!!

Not looking that great on the weather front currently, but it could change. Forecasters really only have a decent idea 3-4 days out.

50k is probably unrealistic, but why not?? Every Alum, student, and anyone associated with them should go. The Mean Green have put a respectable product on the field so we should show up and show legitimate support.

I agree, but the sad fact is it's going to take more than 1 good season to get most of our alumni base to support the program. It's not just the past 9 years that hurt the program, but almost all 100 outside a few bright years.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1