HOD Attendance Prediction

NT03

And runner is going to be the "001" that takes us over the top! :goodjob::lol2:

At my age you tend to repeat, I say repeat, I do say repeat yourself (insert pic of Yosemite Sam)......

......but if Big D would have only copied Fort Worth for what they do with their bowl game annually as a city wide civic project we would be more than happy with the turnstile count on New Years Day; who knows, we still may be. Rice played at Fort Worth last year. Anyone really think the Owls had that many traveling fans to hit over 40K? Advantage > > > >Fort Worth & TCU who made that happen weeks before that game took place.

40,000 bowl fans at Amon Carter Stadium is pert near a sellout in that football venue.

• Upvote 1

Had we sold the same number of football season tickets Old Dominion & UTSA sold this Fall we would have begun HOD Bowl ticket sales with a head start, ie, a pretty large base of fans along with their season tickets buyer' options for tickets to the historic Cotton Bowl stadium.

There are really many reasons a school at the NCAA FBS level needs to have a large base of such sales with that campaign which should really begin every Spring and into the Summer. UTSA is already selling their 2014 season tickets now with a nice website promo poster. If we by gosh need that school in the Alamo City to shame us into doing what we should have been doing the last 10 to 15 years then so be it. We talking 3 years of football history versus 100, folks. What is wrong with that Y^%%^*POW!^$R@#^$.............picture?

Congrats To Coach DMac & the Mean Green! Yall have done your part!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Downvote 1

Latest NYD forecast has a 30% chance of rain. That would really negatively affect turnout.

Yeah, I just saw that, although it appears to be later in the day. Should be fine. Turnout could be really poor if rain hits, would be incredibly embarrassing. We can't catch a break. If weather hits then I'm lowering actual attendance under 20K. Ugh!

Edited by meangreener