Brigham Young (12/3/13)

CMJ

I would be ok with a poor shooting night where we missed a lot of open jumpers, but we look like a rec team with absolutely no offensive system.

I agree. No cohesive offense. Just a bunch of athletes taking individual shots.

Like the up tempo, but got to commit on D. Lack of hustle getting back too many times. As a coach, you have to demonstrate you are in control. Have serious doubts in this department. Catch 22 is that the better the player/recruits you have, the stronger you have to be as a coach/leader to command respect.

Lack of basic fundamentals on display everywhere. Used to beat teams like us in leagues for years. Oh well, at least it was entertaining...for a while.

CJ is a trainwreck.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The only thing I am tired of is us passing the ball around once the other team goes into zone. We pass it around and then suddenly someone wants to drive it in the paint. Take the shot off the catch. The only one who even attempts this is Vaughn's. Maybe it is my preference, but I enjoy a nice catch and shoot. Especially when there is a lot of good quick movement off the ball.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Really.... Everyone in the country thought we would lose by 30 points.... and somehow you are upset? We have a lot to work on but we played how we were expected to play.

WTF? So since a team sucks and the coach lives up to those sucky expectations its ok? Is that what your girlfriend tells people? Well I knew he sucked before we got together and he is right were I thought he was so its all good?

• Upvote 5