GrayEagle

My favorite game every year. Please, please, please get in the stadium and to your seat early enough to see them announced. Every single one of them deserve a standing ovation. Please pass the word so these young men can be properly recognized.

• Upvote 3

I think we need to post some important information on the MG official site:

- In cold weather it is important to wear warm clothing. Two helpful items include a "coat" and "long pants" or even better under layers made of a warm synthetic or animal based. I personally recommend anything made with goose down or for an effective underlayer - merino wool if you really want to stay toasty in your seats at. These are pricy however, and there are cheaper synthetic materials that are adequate as well.

- In rain, one only needs to wear something sometimes referred to as a "waterproof jacket" or "rain parka". Some also like to wear rain proof foot wear as well. These can be very beneficial at keep rain off one's feet.

This would be very helpful to our fanbase who at times seems to struggle with understanding these two precautions. This is how I choose to understand the lack of attendance in either cold or rainy conditions.

Since you have all read this, there is no longer any excuse for not attending this game based on weather. Humans have known for centuries how to keep warm and dry in adverse conditions such as those we may be facing this Saturday.

• Upvote 1

He referred to Blake as a member of the recruiting class of 2010. He, along with those from that class who redshirted, is a redshirt junior.

My mistake. I could have sworn Mac referenced 22 seniors though, but could be mistaken on that as well.

Regardless, very, very proud of this senior class. Thank you seniors!

Edited by greenit

My mistake. I could have sworn Mac referenced 22 seniors though, but could be mistaken on that as well.

Regardless, very, very proud of this senior class. Thank you seniors!

He did. George was the one who brought up the 2010 class because Bellazin and Abbe, the guests, were both apart of it.

But yes, awesome senior class. I think that was what George was getting at. He referenced the fifth-year seniors but he got into a little more detail with the class of 2010 because they have guys who are in the record books like Brelan, Byrd, Bellazin, Orr, etc. Also gave DT his dues.

Edited by BillySee58

I don't think I'll ever forget that sack Hilbert Jackson put on LSU's quarterback. Thanks for a great memory, Hilbert!

To Hilbert, my adopted player this year, I second that emotion! I know you have a couple more in you that you've been saving up for Soza.

He did. George was the one who brought up the 2010 class because Bellazin and Abbe, the guests, were both apart of it.

But yes, awesome senior class. I think that was what George was getting at. He referenced the fifth-year seniors but he got into a little more detail with the class of 2010 because they have guys who are in the record books like Brelan, Byrd, Bellazin, Orr, etc. Also gave DT his dues.

Ryan, Derek, Daniel, Hilbert, Zach Olen are from the 2009 Recruiting Class.

Ryan, Derek, Daniel, Hilbert, Zach Olen are from the 2009 Recruiting Class.

Olen is 2010, but my point was that George referenced the 5th-year seniors, class of 2009, at the Coach Mac show last night but he went more into detail about the 2010 class, some of which are still redshirt juniors and not playing their last game at Apogee this week.

He mentioned every member of that class who is still on this team by name, all 12 players even the redshirt juniors. This was because both of the guests on the show were Bellazin and Abbe, two true seniors from the class of 2010.

George referee to Blake as one of the seniors last night.

What I actually think George referred to Blake as was one of the recruiting class these seniors came from...not as a senior. Blake, I believe, will be back playing for the Mean Green next year. Do not know Blake's actual status...he may have a redshirt year in there somewhere...don't really know. But, pretty sure Blake will get back next year.

Not everyone has the same degree of health so yes, weather can be a reason for not attending. Also, weather conditions can be an excuse. As an example, when we played Florida State in a snowstorm it took me an hour and a half to travel about eight miles of a fifty mile trip. Although I allowed about two and half hours it was one game that I missed.

• Upvote 1