UNT game plan for Georgia?

Harry

So has anyone scouted the Bulldogs? I know they are a great team and program but what are their strength and more importantly what are their weaknesses that we could possibly hope to expose?

Go with the K-State game plan from last year. Chew up the clock and try to keep them off their game.

This game coming off the performance against Ball State is interesting. Sure we will be underdogs but anything can happen. GMG!

i've heard they play very Gurley

hahah YES!!, i'm certain they haven't heard that one before!!!

In all seriousness, Todd Gurley may be the best running back in all of college football.

I'm from Tennessee, so I've followed the vols since I was very young, and as a result the Georgia bulldogs.

Aside from Gurley, Keith Marshall is a speed back who can take it the distance as well. Their qb Aaron Murray is a solid qb who can make you pay on the ground every once in a while as well. They don't quite have a true number 1 receiver with Malcolm Mitchell out, but they spread the ball around through the air.

On defense they've given up some yards and points so far but they've gone against Clemson and South Carolina. Their defense hasn't been their strong point over the past couple years, but they have good size and they run a 3-4 scheme.

They're breaking in 3 true freshman starters on the defense at linebacker, safety, and cornerback, so those might be a few guys we could exploit but they are very talented which is why they're starting as true freshman for a preseason top 5 national team.

As an SEC fan, I firmly believe that Georgia is the biggest underachieving team in the nation in the BCS era. They're the only big state school from one of the top 6 recruiting states (California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Ohio) in the country that hasn't at least reached a national championship game in the BCS era.

We can score some points on this team and if our D plays like they have in the second halves, allowing just 6 points through 3 second halves this season, then it could be a surprisingly close game. Keep that explosive offense off the field and see what happens.

I just want Georgia's fans to gasp in horror when our defense starts hitting them. An injury free game is all I can ask for with Georgia but anything else we create out of this game is a welcomed plus.

Anyone who is going to the game, be sure to post pics of their faces with your smartphone.

Game plan:

ZERO pre-snap penalties. - Cant beat ourselves.

Execute offensively. - Cant beat ourselves.

No turnovers. - Can't make it too easy for them.

Stay home defensively. - Cant make it too easy for them.

Healthy players when leaving the field after the 4th quarter. - Use the bye week to prepare for Tulane, not recover from injuries.

Respect from our opponent & our opponent's fans. - GA fans should file out of Sanford late in the 4th quarter (at the earliest) knowing their Bulldogs got all they could handle from UNT.

• Upvote 1

In all seriousness, Todd Gurley may be the best running back in all of college football.

I'm from Tennessee, so I've followed the vols since I was very young, and as a result the Georgia bulldogs.

Aside from Gurley, Keith Marshall is a speed back who can take it the distance as well. Their qb Aaron Murray is a solid qb who can make you pay on the ground every once in a while as well. They don't quite have a true number 1 receiver with Malcolm Mitchell out, but they spread the ball around through the air.

On defense they've given up some yards and points so far but they've gone against Clemson and South Carolina. Their defense hasn't been their strong point over the past couple years, but they have good size and they run a 3-4 scheme.

They're breaking in 3 true freshman starters on the defense at linebacker, safety, and cornerback, so those might be a few guys we could exploit but they are very talented which is why they're starting as true freshman for a preseason top 5 national team.

As an SEC fan, I firmly believe that Georgia is the biggest underachieving team in the nation in the BCS era. They're the only big state school from one of the top 6 recruiting states (California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Ohio) in the country that hasn't at least reached a national championship game in the BCS era.

We can score some points on this team and if our D plays like they have in the second halves, allowing just 6 points through 3 second halves this season, then it could be a surprisingly close game. Keep that explosive offense off the field and see what happens.

yes...gurley...we better brush up on fundamentals this week !!!

Gurley is the man but I don't see him getting that many carries, he bruised his thigh this past Saturday. We'll need him for the LSU game. We do have this freshman RB, Brendan Douglas, he's 5-11 and 220lbs. He played for the first time against USCe and had some pretty good runs in the 4th quarter.

The team has nicknamed him the White AP because he runs so hard. :o

Personal Game Plan

1. Land safely in Atlanta on Thursday night.

2. Have a great day of nefarious hijinks on Friday. :devil:

3. Arrive early on Saturday for some pregame. (see how UGA compares to LSU -by far the best so far, UT, and OK) :bbq:

4. Enjoy the game :goodjob:

5. Enjoy the sights in Athens. :thumbsu:

6. Fly back on Sunday.