Idaho's secret weapon for the UNT game

Harry

The heat is overrated. Turnovers are not.

This! Idaho has been practicing in some pretty warm weather as well. Turnovers should be a much bigger determining factor than the weather. But....I will take any advantage I can get for the Mean Green....so...turn up the heat!

• Upvote 1

Port A Cool, national HQ and manufacturing plant located in Center TX.

The company I work for warehouses all Port A Cool fan products at our Carrollton TX warehouse.

We ship truckloads as well as less than truck load Port A Cool orders all across the

USA as well as international shipments.

We did not ship a Port A Cool product to Idaho. Idaho went to Rent a Center

for their fan.

• Upvote 1

The company I work for warehouses all Port A Cool fan products at our Carrollton TX warehouse.

We ship truckloads as well as less than truck load Port A Cool orders all across the

for their fan.

My friend started that company and sold it to the Hunts years back. Always love seeing his product all over the place.

for their fan.

Are you saying you can get me a discount? Because I need one for Casa Cerebus.

• Upvote 1

You must be ugly or married for many years.

4/10 is about it.

I have been married for years and in that time I learned you don't turn down nothing but your collar. Remember, two fives equals a ten. You need to look back and say you did you could do before you settle down. Plus, homely girls can be fun. You just don't take them to meet mom. That said, fatties are off limits unless they agree to be the designated driver.

• Upvote 2

I have been married for years and in that time I learned you don't turn down nothing but your collar. Remember, two fives equals a ten. You need to look back and say you did you could do before you settle down. Plus, homely girls can be fun. You just don't take them to meet mom. That said, fatties are off limits unless they agree to be the designated driver.

Don't forget, gals from those rugged, mountain states have strong, muscular thighs that suck you in before you know it.

If anything, this should be Idaho's secret weapon: enlisting the team as volunteer wildfire personnel.

http://activefiremaps.fs.fed.us/

With all the massive fires going on in the region... hell, for all we know, the Vandals could come in Saturday and laugh in the face of the 102º.

:crazysmile: