Meanwhile in Baton Rouge

emmitt01

I wish I could hide behind being a mod!

But, have to admit...that's some funny stuff there Tasty...gave me a great smile this morning...I would definitely +1 you on each one if I could...just for the sake of creativity if nothing else.

Someday i hope you come out of your cave and be seen in the open air! Hot Springs, perhaps?????

Let it be duly noted and corrected...Tasty is "out" and in the open air...saw him at the game last night, and I was correctly corrected by said Tasty that he has been at all the home games this season in his assigned seat. Does failing eyesight come with more age as well???? But, we will not be seeing said Tasty in Hot Springs this year....poor guy has to work! YIKES! We'll drink a few cold ones at Lucky's in your honor....let the record be so corrected!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You must be a new Mean Green fan... Welcome to the constant state of disappointment, it's worst than your best friend having sex with your wife.

I mean, it's not like most of the fans on here give more to the university than the other 100k alumni in the DFW.. Not to mention most of the fans on this board want the best for their school.

You say bitch less and give more, tell that to other programs and they'll laugh in your face

Don't you know that valid criticism on an open forum about people who perform a very public job is not accepted at UNT!

You need to only talk to the AD if you have a problem, sir! We don't need anyone else noticing that we have a terrible record with the "most talented team in UNT history."

Just be really quiet and no one, not media or recruits, will notice the suck that this program is transforming into.

Just get on your phone and call people who don't care what you have to say. That's the way we handle things at UNT.

All 1000 of us.

Expect more -------------->. Give accordingly

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Don't you know that valid criticism on an open forum about people who perform a very public job is not accepted at UNT!

You need to only talk to the AD if you have a problem, sir! We don't need anyone else noticing that we have a terrible record with the "most talented team in UNT history."

Just be really quiet and no one, not media or recruits, will notice the suck that this program is transforming into.

Just get on your phone and call people who don't care what you have to say. That's the way we handle things at UNT.

All 1000 of us.

Don't forget to increase your monetary donation as well. Nevermind that if you're posting on this forum, you probably already give at the highest level you're able. Take out a credit card if you don't have the money.

• Upvote 2

Don't forget to increase your monetary donation as well. Nevermind that if you're posting on this forum, you probably already give at the highest level you're able. Take out a credit card if you don't have the money.

Unfortunately, plenty of folks who post on this forum are not members at any level. Just a fact...not commentary.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All 1000 of us.

Valid criticism....mmmm. Name calling, insults, cruel comments....mmmmm.

Have you spoken directly to those who supposedly don't care or is this board your definition of talking to someone who doesn't care? Would you say the things you write on here directly to those who don't care? I hope not. I bet not. As I've said before, good luck with your approach.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Have you spoken directly to those who supposedly don't care or is this board your definition of talking to someone who doesn't care? Would you say the things you write on here directly to those who don't care? I hope not. I bet not. As I've said before, good luck with your approach.

Lets just sing and sit around the camp fire and tell stories about how great other programs are. Because this program is completely irrelevant to everyone, except all 1000 of us Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Again, who I communicate with privately is none of your business.

I'm not hiding behind a keyboard. I'm in the Mean Green room pre game and will be in Hot Springs. Will you?

My picture is posted on this forum with UNT90 right underneath. Is yours?

Who is really hiding here?

If saying Bemford is a bad coach is your definition of name calling, cruel comments, or an insult, well, guilty as charged, although the evidence suggests its simply the truth.

The only one I have ever come close to insulting is Andrew by calling him a basketball idiot. Again, there is ample evidence to show that is just simply a not-so-uncomfortable fact.

Look dude, I am criticizing in a very open way. Kram knows me by 1st name, as do many others who don't believe as I do.

Again, what about you?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 4

ESPN 3 now now now for anyone interested.

Down 10 under 3 to play, now tied.

EDIT: 16 seconds left, LSU with the ball to take the last shot in a tie game. Unreal comeback against the 2nd ranked team in the SEC.

2nd EDIT: Overtime. Strongly encourage anyone who likes JJ or college bball to check this one out on ESPN3. Best game on at the moment, by far

3rd EDIT: Double OT. Get in on this if you can.

4th EDIT: Triple OT

5th and final: Ballgame. LSU wins by 3 in triple overtime. Great game.

I bet Big 6 schools are lining up to hire Benford away.

And the underachiever that was never quite good enough for us goes to 16-9. How many years until Benford has a career record at his new school that's seven games above .500? Andrew? Green_dude?

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I bet Big 6 schools are lining up to hire Benford away.

And the underachiever that was never quite good enough for us goes to 16-9. How many years until Benford has a career record at his new school that's seven games above .500? Andrew? Green_dude?

Why are you asking me? I've never taken a position on this board one way or the other about any coach. As you will probably not recall, I support communicating my pleasure or displeasure with decision makers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Just wait until he gets his guys....

I know its a bit, and I'm sure you're aware of his recruits... But, seriously- first .500 or better SEC record in 4 or 5 years right off the bat... With the group he has coming in, they could be an elite 8 or final 4 contender in 2 years.

Again, who I communicate with privately is none of your business.

I'm not hiding behind a keyboard. I'm in the Mean Green room pre game and will be in Hot Springs. Will you?

My picture is posted on this forum with UNT90 right underneath. Is yours?

Who is really hiding here?

If saying Bemford is a bad coach is your definition of name calling, cruel comments, or an insult, well, guilty as charged, although the evidence suggests its simply the truth.

The only one I have ever come close to insulting is Andrew by calling him a basketball idiot. Again, there is ample evidence to show that is just simply a not-so-uncomfortable fact.

Look dude, I am criticizing in a very open way. Kram knows me by 1st name, as do many others who don't believe as I do.

Again, what about you?

You have zero photos in your gallery.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5