W UTSA

AWAY:

L at Ohio

L at Georgia

L at Louisiana Tech

W at Southern Miss

W at Tulane

L at Tulsa

6-6 and that really depends on if we improve over the offseason and also depends on how Southern Miss responds from the atrocity of last season.

• Upvote 5

12-0

C-USA Champs

National Championship W over Ohio St.

Zach Orr wins the Heisman...

UNT subsequently gets invited to the SEC...

+/-1 obviously...

I was going to call b/s still you gave me that +/- margin of error. Could not agree w/ you more now.

HOME:

W Idaho

W Ball State

L Middle Tennessee

L Rice

W UTEP

W UTSA

AWAY:

L at Ohio

L at Georgia

L at Louisiana Tech

W at Southern Miss

W at Tulane

L at Tulsa

6-6

Edited by Eastwood Eagle
  • Upvote 1

Did you guys not learn your lesson from Basketball season?

I just can't wait to watch Jimmerson run the ball behind our line, hopefully we get to see that which I think we will.

There are plenty of other players that I can't wait to watch play, but I'll save my optimistic predictions for after we win a few games. That being said I really like the way out team is stacking up.

Did you guys not learn your lesson from Basketball season?

I just can't wait to watch Jimmerson run the ball behind our line, hopefully we get to see that which I think we will.

There are plenty of other players that I can't wait to watch play, but I'll save my optimistic predictions for after we win a few games. That being said I really like the way out team is stacking up.

Different situation, though...same coach...and if we go 4-8/5-7 again I won't be too disappointed because I'm just used to it, as a UNT and Texans fan over the past few years

• Upvote 1

Different situation, though...same coach...and if we go 4-8/5-7 again I won't be too disappointed because I'm just used to it, as a UNT and Texans fan over the past few years

Good point.

I just see similarities in the sense that all the stars seem to be aligning. In

my opinion, with the skills that Berglund adds to our offense I think we should be in every game this year save for Georgia and maybe another road game or two (I.e. Tulsa, Ohio, or La Tech)

It's definitely nice having stability at the helm.

Yep. Ball St was very solid and return most skill position players. They will be a tough out, but still got to take care of business at home if this team is goint to get it done.

Returning experience on the lines is usually a stronger basis for prediction.

Having said that, hopefully those Ball State skill positions will be running for their life.

HOME:

W Idaho

L Ball State

L Middle Tennessee

L Rice

W UTEP

W UTSA

AWAY:

L at Ohio

L at Georgia

W at Louisiana Tech

L at Southern Miss

W at Tulane

L at Tulsa

5-7

I have no idea why everyone's got LaTech down as a loss. They're returning the fewest starters in FBS, and they're bringing in a new coach.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Somewhere between 6-6 and 8-4.

Mark down Ohio, UGA, and Tulsa as potential losses.

Ball State and Rice coming off of bowls will be very tough as will Louisiana Tech on the road.

Middle Tennessee is no shoe-in as we saw this year and we definitely need to best UTEP and UTSA for some in state bragging rights.

If Brock plays like we think he's capable of and the defense improves against the pass we have a chance for an excellent and exciting year. If not, it could be an interesting roller coaster ride.

Great schedule and I hope we can really do well in conference play.

Is it here yet?!?

& in CUSA, we will go to a bowl at 6-6.

If we get to 6 wins we are likely to be playing at the Cotton Bowl in the Heart of Dallas Bowl vs. a Big 10 opponent. Much like the Laffyette situation with the New Orleans bowl, I don't see how they could pass us up. It may seem ridiculous, but if we were to get to 7-8 wins and played in Dallas we would have alumni coming out of the shadows. Maybe 35k to 40k turnout.

• Upvote 3