MUTS site discussing UNT

Harry

"When we got killed by Oklahoma (59-0) way back when, we had North Texas the very next game, and we beat them 35-0."

They seem to have forgotten that we have a different, more successful coach than we did back at that blowout. They also seem to have forgotten they have the same coach they had during the blowout.

They have also forgotten about the rout they were handed last season. And that they are with without Cunningham.

• Upvote 3

Funny how none of them mention 59-7 but can easily remember a game from 2006 they won 35-0

I would have expected at least one call for revenge, one rallying cry for heads to be rolled, just one.

Nothing, nada, crickets. Tells me that they fear the same thing could happen again.

This is going to be a crucial game for both teams and I expect both will come out swinging. The winner will certainly be right in the mix for the Sunbelt title. Both will be ready and it may well be a dogfight this time. Most of these game in the last few years have been won BIG by one team or the other....this time I expect a dogfight that will be won or lost in the trenches. I'm thinking the Mean Green bring home a hard fought win in a close one...not won until the 4th quarter by the good guys!

UNT and MTSU are very similar. Here are my following points.

-Both are obscure directional schools.

-Both are in a state that begins with a T.

-Both share a state that is dominated by an evil Orange empire with the same initials.

-Both are cupcakes

-Both are officially rivals

-This is the pillowfight of the week.

• Downvote 17

-Both share a state that is dominated by an evil Orange empire with the same initials.

-Both are cupcakes

Way to make SMU look good with 9 freaking turnovers brah. You are in no position to come here and act holier than thou

-Both are cupcakes

You were involved in the pillowfight of the week last week, and the little guy with the throw pillow beat ya like a rag doll. Btw, a city school covers much less territory than we do, so I believe you guys are as directional as it gets.

• Upvote 2

72 - 42

Knew we shouldn't have trusted coogs to do anything other than coog it. HU loss basically looks like an FCS loss for us now. Thought you guys were decent when watching our game. Didn't realize at the time it was a career game.

That's funny since we easily outrecruit you guys year in and year out. Looking at your rivals page, you guys have 2 stars and unranked recruits. Everybody we have is no lower than 3 stars. Then again, no talented recruit would want to play at UNT any way. Most of the players you recruit fit in to the following criteria.

a. UNT was their only D1 offer

b. It was between UNT and UTSA, Idaho and some random MAC school

c. UNT was their only offer period.

Other than Dunbar and Dodge, no UNT recruit has chosen UNT over any BCS school.

It is UH not HU, I know your NTSU "Degree" doesn't teach you how to spell, but come on man.

You were involved in the pillowfight of the week last week, and the little guy with the throw pillow beat ya like a rag doll. Btw, a city school covers much less territory than we do, so I believe you guys are as directional as it gets.

Houston, Auburn, Clemson, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Miami, Tulsa and UCLA to name a few, all cover a lot more ground than UNT do. Plus, that is damn good company to be associated with.

I still find if funny someone from cougar high talks trash about UNT. Yes, cougar high beat UNT in football. And??? Why are you still here? Your obsession with UNT is kind of flattering actually.

Not obsessed, you guys are just way too easy to mess with, because I can say anything and you are dumb enough to respond to it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Ya...there's nothing pathetic about frequenting a message board of a school for which you're not a fan and anonymously "talking smack" to people whom you don't know and will never meet outside of the crazy tubes and wires of the interwebz...

:mellow:

Life assessment time, brah.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would have expected at least one call for revenge, one rallying cry for heads to be rolled, just one.

Nothing, nada, crickets. Tells me that they fear the same thing could happen again.

You would think they'd be all about vengeance for that curb-stomping they got last season. I know I would be, especially if I was a player.

• Upvote 1

Cougar King,

Get back to your homework so you'll have time to play in traffic after school. If you don't finish mom won't let you use the computer. Then you can't bash the place you fled to get back to mommy's meatloaf and loving hugs. It's a viscous cycle. ¡Andale! Mommy's little internet soldier, get on your homework!

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Cougar King,

Get back to your homework so you'll have time to play in traffic after school. If you don't finish mom won't let you use the computer. Then you can't bash the place you fled to get back to mommy's meatloaf and loving hugs. It's a viscous cycle. ¡Andale! Mommy's little internet soldier, get on your homework!

:mom: