Coaches show tonight?

THE CLAW

Anything for us OOT fans?

Nothing big...

Mac guaranteed a w over Lsu, the said to go ahead and book your flights to New aorleans for this year's Sugar Bowl...

The only interesting thing was that he said the Heisman race will come down to two players... Derek Thompson and Will Atterberry

• Upvote 6

Nothing big...

Mac guaranteed a w over Lsu, the said to go ahead and book your flights to New aorleans for this year's Sugar Bowl...

The only interesting thing was that he said the Heisman race will come down to two players... Derek Thompson and Will Atterberry

I guess that's what you get for trying to use being OOT as an excuse for missing a show. Internet, man. It's the wave of the future.

The first half was just Hank and George talking because Mac was addressing the student spirit day turnout of about 600. Then there was a lot of the usual from Coach Mac (still good stuff) and then they had Zach Orr on. They talked some about the depth chart, but nothing stood out that's coming to mind.

• Upvote 1

I guess that's what you get for trying to use being OOT as an excuse for missing a show. Internet, man. It's the wave of the future.

The first half was just Hank and George talking because Mac was addressing the student spirit day turnout of about 600. Then there was a lot of the usual from Coach Mac (still good stuff) and then they had Zach Orr on. They talked some about the depth chart, but nothing stood out that's coming to mind.

Pretty generic coach talk. One thing I took from it was the amount of times Mac talked about the youth of the team and how it would get better throughout the year (which, to me, means to expect growing pains early). Talked about size and speed getting better. That's about it.

• Upvote 2

What stood out to me was only 600 students, plus the band came out to the spirit rally. Mac must have been really impressed with that.

Agree...would love to have seen 6,000 students turn out...but YOU AND I both remember the days when such an event would have turned out 60 students. Not all students are even "back" as yet.....let's see how many come to Apogee for the first home game...I'm counting on a lot more than 600 being in the seats.

Agree...would love to have seen 6,000 students turn out...but YOU AND I both remember the days when such an event would have turned out 60 students. Not all students are even "back" as yet.....let's see how many come to Apogee for the first home game...I'm counting on a lot more than 600 being in the seats.

I talked with a registered student Monday and he said that he starts classes Thursday....and he doesn't live on campus. So I'm assuming that the 600 comes from the on-campus population.