Craig Robertson Update W/ Browns

All About UNT

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&action=blog&r=17&post_id=3421

interesting snippet in this article

"In December, out of the blue, he received a phone call from Jon Sandusky, Browns director of player personnel, who invited him for a tryout. Robertson was signed to the practice squad immediately after the tryout. That gave him a foot in the door for this summer’s training camp."

Yes....that would be of the State College Sanduskys

Go get your spot on that Roster Craig and make Browns fans out of all of us!

If Craig makes the roster...and now that they've benched that fraud McCoy...I could see myself rooting for Cleveland.

How is McCoy a fraud? Is he too small to be an NFL QB? Yes. But, it's not his fault Cleveland drafted him. Not everyone who isn't good enough is a fraud; they're just not good enough.

Cleveland's sin is not hedging their bet soon enough. They waited a year untill they drafted another QB. Washington hedged theirs on Robert Griffin by taking Kirk Cousins later in the same draft.

• Upvote 2

How is McCoy a fraud? Is he too small to be an NFL QB? Yes. But, it's not his fault Cleveland drafted him. Not everyone who isn't good enough is a fraud; they're just not good enough.

Cleveland's sin is not hedging their bet soon enough. They waited a year untill they drafted another QB. Washington hedged theirs on Robert Griffin by taking Kirk Cousins later in the same draft.

No fraud, just emmitt's hatred of all things UT.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You'll need a bag for half your head when the boys stomp the Browns!

LOL, The 2012 cowGIRLS. They might beat, but they will not stomp anyone!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No fraud, just emmitt's hatred of all things UT.

I'm sorry, am I not allowed to point out the definition of mediocre when I see it? Should I follow the other jeep in showering adoration on a QB who's toughness and ability should've been seen as suspect even in college?

How's that t-shirt fitting?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I'm sorry, am I not allowed to point out the definition of mediocre when I see it? Should I follow the other jeep in showering adoration on a QB who's toughness and ability should've been seen as suspect even in college?

Calling someone a fraud and calling someone mediocre are not the same thing. But Emmitt, I expect nothing less from you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I think Emmitt is just trying to point out that Colt is clearly not the "Real McCoy." I'd like to applaud him for his courage.

I'd also like to point out that once again(same as after the National Championship game against Bama)... he really is second.

0.jpg

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks emmitt. I expected a lame, smart-assed remark to justify your blind hatred of UT, and you didn't disappoint. Oh, and I have never been a fan of UT, but I respect what McCoy accomplished.

• Upvote 3

You'll need a bag for half your head when the boys stomp the Browns!

I cant stand Cleveland fans, after working in Cleveland for 3 months it gives me more reason to hate them even more.. But Craig deserves this opportunity more than my hate for Cleveland

Go Cowboys

Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 2