FREE TICKETS FOR EVERYONE!

MeanGreenDan

Just got email that all season ticket holders get 4 free tickets.

Christmas has come early in Mean Green land. I now have 5 extra tickets if anyone wants to go with me :-)

Is this for the football game? In that case, I may need a ticket. Don't think I'll be able to stay for the entire game, but I'd like to go and watch some of it at least.

Just watched the Channel 8 weather report. They've updated the forecast from rain for Saturday night and Sunday only (the monday forecast) to light rain on Friday and 80% coverage of rain MOST OF THE DAY Saturday...and Saturday night.

I don't understand why you got a -1 for posting the weather report. Your reputation goes down for posting the weather report?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I ordered the tickets, but have held off on inviting anyone to use them because I've been waiting on the pick up info. They sure are cutting it close.

I ordered two free tickets on Monday night...I waited three days for that phone call that was suppose to be forthcoming on pick up info but never received the call....I needed to stop by the Ticket Office yesterday for picking up some other tickets and asked about the free tickets. Troy Taylor said, "Oh you didn't get the email that you were suppose to pick up the tickets at the Ticket Office." I said no. He said "Check your junk email folder as it showed up there for some people." I was then given the two free general admission tickets.

I never received email, junk box or no junk box. AD comes up with this huge campaign to give everyone in Denton and all of their friends free tickets, yet fails to tell us where to get said tickets. Consider the ball dropped.

P.S. if anyone actually know which gate said free tickets will be at, please do tell.

I never received email, junk box or no junk box. AD comes up with this huge campaign to give everyone in Denton and all of their friends free tickets, yet fails to tell us where to get said tickets. Consider the ball dropped.

P.S. if anyone actually know which gate said free tickets will be at, please do tell.

Mentioned in another thread by untcampbell that Gate 2 Will Call is the place to pick up.