WKU coming to prove "Bowen is an Idiot"?

Harry

They're going to be motivated because they're looking at staying alive for the postseason, and they know we'll be coming for them to prove that Bowen is an idiot. I get the feeling it's going to be a competitive game. I'd love to see a blowout, but they REALLY play well at home. They're a different team at Apogee. Tops win by 10. That's all I got.

READ MORE: http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/links/goto/9-western-kentucky-hilltoppers/

Guys let's cut the crap here, okay. WKU has won five in a row in the Sun Belt. Again, Belt is Belt.

Need I remind you all that FCS Indiana State took WKU apart 44-16 at WKU earlier in the year?

I don't care how "good" WKU looked while LSU ran a scrimmage offense at them all night. Belt is still Belt. And, if Indiana State can run roughshod over WKU at their own house, we can surely do it here.

WKU by 10 my ass. Us by 10 and probably 20. Hell, the Sycamores beat 'em by 28!

They better sack up, too, because Mr. Three DWIs will hear it from our student section.

• Upvote 6

Guys let's cut the crap here, okay. WKU has won five in a row in the Sun Belt. Again, Belt is Belt.

Need I remind you all that FCS Indiana State took WKU apart 44-16 at WKU earlier in the year?

I don't care how "good" WKU looked while LSU ran a scrimmage offense at them all night. Belt is still Belt. And, if Indiana State can run roughshod over WKU at their own house, we can surely do it here.

They better sack up, too, because Mr. Three DWIs will hear it from our student section.

The students are going to be sitting under the press box this week?

The students are going to be sitting under the press box this week?

Hey, makes sense that their DC would want to be as close to the club level area as possible since they serve alcohol there!! :P

• Upvote 2

Looks to me like Lance is one of those defensive coordinators who coaches from the field. So, he'll be within earshot of the student section.:

4ea3743a8861d.image.jpg

I'll disappointed if our creative UNT students don't come up with some good signs as well.

Throw ZZ Top's "Driving While Blind" and George Thorogood's "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" over the P.A. as well.

Looks to me like Lance is one of those defensive coordinators who coaches from the field. So, he'll be within earshot of the student section.:

4ea3743a8861d.image.jpg

I'll disappointed if our creative UNT students don't come up with some good signs as well.

Throw ZZ Top's "Driving While Blind" and George Thorogood's "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer" over the P.A. as well.

Is it just me, or does dude look like he wet his pants in this pic?

• Upvote 4