UNT V. Troy prediction thread

MeanGreenTexan

UNT is coming off a bye week. 2 weeks to focus on this Troy team. Thompson is expected to be back, and Jeremy Phillips should be ready to step back in, which will be helpful with the loss of Z. Orr.

Troy is really having a tough year. They're at home and of course, UNT is their homecoming game. They are still the defending conference champions and are always dangerous.

Give me UNT in a squeaker:

UNT - 27

Troy - 24

• Upvote 1

NT 27

Troy 21

The conventional wisdom is that we have sucked on the road so far. Some truth to that, but we lost to 5 really good teams (yes FIU was really good at the beginning of the year), Tulsa should be ranked. ASU and Tulsa we didn't have a legitimate QB ready to play college ball running the team. ULL was a bad loss to a good team. I'm just not sure we have enough to go on to say our problem is road play rather than having a much tougher road schedule than home schedule. We will see this weekend, but assuming DT is healthy, I think we win. We are a better team than Troy as far as I can tell.

Edited by pastorgrant

We are basically completely unprepared to play on the road.

That being said, I am calling a win this weekend.

Do we have an offense this week? Kind of doubt it. Defense holds and maybe scores.

UNT 20

Troy 17

We're still totally unprepared, but - cheers! - Troy is even less prepared.

Brelan, Powers and Dunbar all score in this one.

UNT 24

Troy 13

• Upvote 1