Your favorite tradition

eppy4life

on my best throw I once hit a player from about halfway up the first bowl of the student section... my friend hit a cheerleader once... most people around us couldnt even get the damn things onto the track

Flour or corn?

The more important question might be: Fresh or Stale?

on my best throw I once hit a player from about halfway up the first bowl of the student section... my friend hit a cheerleader once... most people around us couldnt even get the damn things onto the track

Who hasn't hit a cheerleader?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love threads that heap complimentary comments on bygone players as if propping their character up changes their on field performance or somehow brings good karma to the current program. I then love the echoing of this sentiments in an effort to prove just how mature and appreciative we are of these "stand up" human beings...though their gridiron success (or lack thereof) is what the general public judges their North Texas ambassadorship on.

And helmet stickers.

Any player in particular you're speaking of? Or just every former player who wasn't all conference yet still received praise?