Predictions ?

MeanGreen61

BCS National Championship Game:

UNT 31

The Ohio St. University 17

Oklahoma watches in tears in from the locker room in Shreveport after its stunning loss to Lousinana Monroe in the Independence Bowl. June Jones demands a raise for his thrilling single victory over SFA. Mack Brown complains that he couldn't buy enough votes. And USC gives new Mercedes to all its players as a bonus after yet another Rose Bowl victory.

Win......

beat the 16.5 spread against BSU......a current 1 point spread at home??

Thanks to DeLoach and Co. a much improved and aggressive "D."

Special Teams......another great game.

For a red shirt freshman Dodge looks in control and fasssssst.

A new "world beating" attitude on this team.

The "O" line looks great.....a carry over from the ASU game from last year. They were physically moving people out of the way.

Cam.......120+ yards.

RDodge.......300+ yards passing.

UNT 31 Ohio 21

They sold me last week. Man does it feel good to be able to actually predict a win in a very un-KRAM-like way (you know, 50-10 over OU mindless optimism stuff :D ) I have my white trash flag hanging device (PVC pipe rigged to the top of of car) ready to go, along with my UNT Alumni banner. All I need now is a Green a White Texas Flag and I'm set!!

Edited by UNT90

UNT 31 Ohio 21

They sold me last week. Man does it feel good to be able to actually predict a win in a very un-KRAM-like way (you know, 50-10 over OU mindless optimism stuff :D ) I have my white trash flag hanging device (PVC pipe rigged to the top of of car) ready to go, along with my UNT Alumni banner. All I need now is a Green a White Texas Flag and I'm set!!

uh, what does a white trash flag look like?

uh, what does a white trash flag look like?

No, white trash flag/banner hanging device. PVC pipe cut at the base to fit the luggage rack of the top of my car, then four pvc pipes going up, coming together on each end to form a triangle, then another piece of pvc pipe going from the point of one triangle to the other. This is where you hang the banner/flag. VERY white trashy, but it worked out well.

_

/ \ looks somthing like this

Ohio got gashed against the run last night...I predict you will see our offense do much of what you saw against Ball St., run, run, run the ball. Riley will control the short to mid-range passing game, the defense's pressure will equal some sacks, Hill gets another pick...

NT - 34

Ohio - 20

Game film is now out on Riley. This team is much improved, but still a 5-6 win team, IMO. Ohio has 2 Sr. QB's and still the MAC East fav. I dont think the running game will come as easy this week and the question is still out on our vertical passing game. Kicking may also hurt us.

Ohio - 31

NT - 27

Edited by Got5onIt

UConn and Ohio U are both better than Ball State. NT can't leave any scoring opportunities on the field. I predict a close game, not sure which way it goes. I just hope the intensity that the team showed against Ball St. is there. That would be a victory for this team, the scoreboard will take care of itself.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Ohio is better than the rebuilding Ball State at this point in the season. Last year, Ohio U was rather poor on offense but one of the best defensive teams on the road in the MAC.

Feeding off of the frenzy of our first home game (and a first game win) , I think that gives us a touchdown advantage.

North Texas 21

Ohio 13