The unOfficial "McCain Sucks/Obama Sucks" Super Thread

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tit for tat?!? I don't see a single one of these blocking the entrance to the polling place, I don't see a single one of them brandishing a weapon.

Get real.

It's in the same category as people rounding up students to vote no at the voting stations during the Stadium Referendum. No one is supposed to be openly trying to coerce people to vote one way or another at a polling station, period.

well campaining is typically allowed outside of a 50-100 ft radius of a poll site entrance, at least TX is this way I believe, so it all depends on where they are doing the heckling.

If they are on the steps of the poll site then that is blantant and the police should be involved with handcuffs ready.

Doesn't mean they aren't intimidating... or violating the law. Get real.

well lets see we are taking the word of a columnist, who even said the sheriff said the protesters were fine, now that is much different than Black Panthers physically blocking entrances to poll sites, which is blatant and illegal.

All depends on voting election laws regarding Electioneering at a poll site.

Lets all remember that Black Panthers are Americans too.

Yes, and subject to obeying the law like all other Americans. If I decided to stand in the doorway of my local precinct with a nightstick, I would be called racist and led away in handcuffs.

Guest JohnDenver

Yes, and subject to obeying the law like all other Americans. If I decided to stand in the doorway of my local precinct with a nightstick, I would be called racist and led away in handcuffs.

Chip on shoulder defense is back!

Awesome town.

If you did it, you would be a jerk, just like these dudes.

Since with Obama's plan to share the "wealth" - any chance that will apply to the larger BCS schools sharing their "wealth" with schools like us to pay the other 30 million for the stadium?

I was thinking that it meant there was going to be 60 Bowl games for the next 4 years for all 120 teams.