The unOfficial "McCain Sucks/Obama Sucks" Super Thread

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh they certainly are not. But Joe seems to have the best ones to date.

Rick

I will have to agree with you there. The stand up Chuck one is classic. There was a clip that I think Leno or Kimmel showed and he was with Obama and someone else. Obama and the one dude was talking about something serious and Biden just jumped in and hijacked the conversation and wouldnt stop. You could tell Obama's face of beat downness and frustration. It was quite hillarious.

Biden's got what, 2 gaffes?

Every other Palin appearance is littered with unintelligible tripe where she answers questions with, "Joe Six-pack, you betcha I'll wrangle up those people MAVERICK Main Street, pork barrel, *wink-wink*, soccer moms and hockey moms, Wasilla, Vladimir Putin, can see over the water to Russia, it's okay, I'm not gonna answer your debate question so screw you, moderator, *flirtacious smile*, hometown mayor, mom and pop, MAVERICK, *paper shuffle*, McCain!"

This is how she came up with her debate answers, for the record:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonah/sarah-palin-flowchart?w=1

*chuckle*

Why didn't he pick Rice or someone smarter? He may have had my vote.

Edited by meangreendork

Biden's got what, 2 gaffes?

Every other Palin appearance is littered with unintelligible tripe where she answers questions with, "Joe Six-pack, you betcha I'll wrangle up those people MAVERICK Main Street, pork barrel, *wink-wink*, soccer moms and hockey moms, Wasilla, Vladimir Putin, can see over the water to Russia, it's okay, I'm not gonna answer your debate question so screw you, moderator, *flirtacious smile*, hometown mayor, mom and pop, MAVERICK, *paper shuffle*, McCain!"

This is how she came up with her debate answers, for the record:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonah/sarah-palin-flowchart?w=1

*chuckle*

Why didn't he pick Rice or someone smarter? He may have had my vote.

So basically you're saying since she seems more like a normal person than a politician who use words most people in America don't understand she isn't smart?? I would say she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders if she is a governor. Joe Bidden has had WAY more than 2 gaffes but I would still consider him a smart guy.

So basically you're saying since she seems more like a normal person than a politician who use words most people in America don't understand she isn't smart?? I would say she's got a pretty good head on her shoulders if she is a governor. Joe Bidden has had WAY more than 2 gaffes but I would still consider him a smart guy.

I keep hearing the "She's a normal person" argument........ since when is that a good qualification for someone in politics? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Don't get me wrong...... I don't like anyone in this election. I'm more of a Dennis Kusinisch or Ron Paul idiot, but when did being a good ole fashioned hockey mom become a justifiable credential for leading the most powerful country in the free world?

I keep hearing the "She's a normal person" argument........ since when is that a good qualification for someone in politics? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Don't get me wrong...... I don't like anyone in this election. I'm more of a Dennis Kusinisch or Ron Paul idiot, but when did being a good ole fashioned hockey mom become a justifiable credential for leading the most powerful country in the free world?

I never said it makes her more qualified but I do think it is a nice break from the typical politician and is more attractive to a lot of people. I believe her executive experience would speak for why she is a qualified candidate.

"... he speaks so well. He's so well spoken. He speaks so well. 'Speaks so well' is not a compliment!!! 'Speaks so well' is something you say about retarded people who can talk!"

I never said it makes her more qualified but I do think it is a nice break from the typical politician and is more attractive to a lot of people. I believe her executive experience would speak for why she is a qualified candidate.

Executive experience of what? Running Mayberry?

True, he's actually had a ton more, but by comparison...

...anyways, the beef here is that despite the misspoken lines, Biden still answers questions coherently, even when he rolls off on tangents and take 9 years to answer a question. Palin, on the other hand, just kinda rolls off and maybe answers the question, and if she does, she sounds rehearsed, and even then, she still sounds unintelligent.

And if normal America thinks she's a nicer person because she uses simple words and if normal America can't identify with someone with a better vocabulary, then I figure America needs to read more...stop watching so much NASCAR or watching BET.

Also.

I'd say that non-executive experience at the national level is worth SO much more than executive experience at the state level. Especially when the city and state levels are of cities with a small population than the dorms at UNT and a state population smaller than DFW.

True, he's actually had a ton more, but by comparison...

...anyways, the beef here is that despite the misspoken lines, Biden still answers questions coherently, even when he rolls off on tangents and take 9 years to answer a question. Palin, on the other hand, just kinda rolls off and maybe answers the question, and if she does, she sounds rehearsed, and even then, she still sounds unintelligent.

And if normal America thinks she's a nicer person because she uses simple words and if normal America can't identify with someone with a better vocabulary, then I figure America needs to read more...stop watching so much NASCAR or watching BET.

Also.

I'd say that non-executive experience at the national level is worth SO much more than executive experience at the state level. Especially when the city and state levels are of cities with a small population than the dorms at UNT and a state population smaller than DFW.

This maybe the most reasonible political post we've had in the last year.