Prediction Time!

KRAM1

OK, I'll get it going with the usual predication....no really...I have it this time...it's going to happen....here it goes:

UNT - 38

WKYU - 32

TIME FOR THAT FIRST 2008 win and UNT gets it on the road...WHY???

Well, if you attended, as I did, last year's game at Fouts in that terrible weather (yes, I stayed for the entire game and even walked out to a flat tire I had to change before heading home - UGH!!!), you will know that UNT has a score to settle with these guys! Before, during and after the game WKYU players were VERY disrespectful and very cocky for a team "moving up" to DI ball.

If UNT cannot get fired up enough to win this one, well what can they get fired up about. I also think they will pull together and win this one for themselves!!!

I do...I think UNT wins this one.

Now, I must say, it was pointed out to me in the stands at Fouts Saturday night that my predictions have not been veruy good this year! So, have they ever been good???? NO...if you go to Vegas and I tell you to bet on a crtain team to win...well, that should help you decide which way to vote...BUT, this time I am SURE! UNT WINS AT WKYU!!!!!!

Anyone else with a prediction??? GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

OK, I'll get it going with the usual predication....no really...I have it this time...it's going to happen....here it goes:

UNT - 38

WKYU - 32

TIME FOR THAT FIRST 2008 win and UNT gets it on the road...WHY???

Well, if you attended, as I did, last year's game at Fouts in that terrible weather (yes, I stayed for the entire game and even walked out to a flat tire I had to change before heading home - UGH!!!), you will know that UNT has a score to settle with these guys! Before, during and after the game WKYU players were VERY disrespectful and very cocky for a team "moving up" to DI ball.

If UNT cannot get fired up enough to win this one, well what can they get fired up about. I also think they will pull together and win this one for themselves!!!

I do...I think UNT wins this one.

Now, I must say, it was pointed out to me in the stands at Fouts Saturday night that my predictions have not been veruy good this year! So, have they ever been good???? NO...if you go to Vegas and I tell you to bet on a crtain team to win...well, that should help you decide which way to vote...BUT, this time I am SURE! UNT WINS AT WKYU!!!!!!

Anyone else with a prediction??? GO MEAN GREEN!!!!

UNT will win this week. Put it in the books! GMG

I'm with you, Mark.

Gut feeling tells me we get our first win of the season this week. I really don't have any logical reason why other than it's just my gut feeling.

I stayed throughout the entire game last year as well. Unbelievably miserable weather, but at least we got the W. After all, we haven't won a game since.

I'm with you, Mark.

Gut feeling tells me we get our first win of the season this week. I really don't have any logical reason why other than it's just my gut feeling.

I stayed throughout the entire game last year as well. Unbelievably miserable weather, but at least we got the W. After all, we haven't won a game since.

If I had 10 mil for every time I had a gut feeling that we were going to pull out a win....the stadium would already be paid for!

I'm not convinced this is the weakest team we play this year. They played Va Tech tough, and though they got blown out by some of their other BCS opponents, they didn't get slaughtered like we did. I want to believe we will win, and I know we can. I'll have to see this team pull together to stop the big plays while generating big plays of their own before I can say we'll win it.

WKY 31

UNT 24