Why?

UNTLifer

I can't even fathom that there was someone sitting around coming up with this. Are they purposefully trying to get under our skin?

amazing. We have yet to see the correct green implemented across the board, and they're (who?) trying blue.

And isn't blue + green a big fashion nono? It looks disgusting. Like I can't decide which one is the dominant color.

so brutal

*pulls away from the keyboard*

Edited by greenminer

13296599l.jpg

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH NOT ONLY BRANDING AT THIS UNIVERSITY, BUT, JUST COMMON SENSE? WHO ON EARTH THOUGHT IT WAS OK TO DESIGN THE SHIRT THIS WAY, AND, OBVIOUSLY PLACE ORDERS FOR IT? Somewhere a decision was made to order these things for Voertmans....

'Hey Boss, we running low on some UNT polos, should we place an order for the new Kelly Green color and Font?'

"NAAA, lets go with this royal blue with wrong NORTH TEXAS font and the OLD Script font, which is the WRONG script font BTW"

All I gotta say is anyone who I see wearing this shirt, had BETTER bring SPARE shirt with them, cause I'm going to tear it right off their back.....

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH NOT ONLY BRANDING AT THIS UNIVERSITY, BUT, JUST COMMON SENSE? WHO ON EARTH THOUGHT IT WAS OK TO DESIGN THE SHIRT THIS WAY, AND, OBVIOUSLY PLACE ORDERS FOR IT? Somewhere a decision was made to order these things for Voertmans....

'Hey Boss, we running low on some UNT polos, should we place an order for the new Kelly Green color and Font?'

"NAAA, lets go with this royal blue with wrong NORTH TEXAS font and the OLD Script font, which is the WRONG script font BTW"

All I gotta say is anyone who I see wearing this shirt, had BETTER bring SPARE shirt with them, cause I'm going to tear it right off their back.....

CLC and the University say NO to a NT-exes hat (sans exes) but they say YES to this? :angry:

The North Texas font is called collegiate (or some variation there of) and is used on the merchandise of ALL colleges and universities. Someone at the bookstore told me about this last year. Every school in the country uses this default font for that arch looking text. That being said, there is absolutely no excuse for the Mean Green text and the color of the shirt.