Important Message

Harry

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the premium content offered on gomeangreen.com is moving here to the main board. We have created a new category of message boards called "The Mean Green Report". These boards will only be seen by the most loyal fans of the Mean Green. To access this information you must be a registered member of the board and you must receive approval from us. If you are a regular poster you may already have access. Just go to the frontpage of the sight: www.gomeangreen.com and scroll down. If you see two new message boards, one of which is called "Recruiting News" you will know that you have access... if you don't yet have access don't fret as I am in the process of providing everyone who meets the criteria access. It just takes time <_< !

The great thing about this update is it will get you all of the premium content at one place here on GMG.com. It will no longer be necessary for us to post and link to separate sights. Also it will allow for a more interactive experience because you will be able to comment and ask questions of our recruiting experts as well as just discuss topics in general to a more concentric and loyal group of Mean Green fans. We also will have the ability to post youtube video and link pictures etc.. it is going to be an awesome medium for sharing inside information!

The goal of this - beyond providing an improved and more secure vehicle for information - is to build our season ticket base and donations by making this access available to fans who have either purchased season tickets and/or donated to the Mean Green Club. It will take me some time to make that happen however.

If you have not yet received access and believe you should be feel free to post here in this thread and I will try to get you in as soon as I can. There are over 2500 registered members here on this site so working through all of them will take some time. Please bear with us as we try to get this move completed. It will be well worth the effort once it is done! GMG!

Harry,

Please add me....I am a season ticket holder and member of the Mean Green Club. Thank you.