bleed green and tbt

2 hours ago, flyonthewall said:

Just a quick note on tbt.  We are in!!!  We will be playing our regional this year in the Fertitta Center in Houston.  No word yet as to seeding but the first game will be around July 19th.  We are in search of a uniform sponsor so if anyone is interested please PM me and I will give you the details.  Team is pretty much intact from last year so far and obviously we are looking to add a couple of players.

thank you to everyone is helping with this.  We have high expectations this year.

Also,  we will be changing the name slightly due to some copyright problems with an eagles fan who owns the mark "bleed green"

This is the hottest thing ive seen all day! Drez and Tylor perhaps...

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Jdawg48 said:

This is the hottest thing ive seen all day! Drez and Tylor perhaps...

Pretty sure about 90% of folks around here would rather see these two kick rocks than put on Green and represent us ever again, sadly.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 6

12 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Pretty sure about 90% of folks around here would rather see these two kick rocks than put on Green and represent us ever again, sadly.

Maybe Drez, but I am still a TP fan. I am on the side of taking a quarter of a million dollars as a college student.

• Upvote 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 2

59 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

Maybe Drez, but I am still a TP fan. I am on the side of taking a quarter of a million dollars as a college student.

believe drez wanted to play in front of his family.... can't fault aguy for that

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I had zero issue suiting up a guy who never played for UNT.  I have zero issue suiting TP and Co again if they want to represent us. 

What takes priority here, your high horse or building UNT's brand?

Get guys who want to help us win.

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, flyonthewall said:

Just a quick note on tbt.  We are in!!!  We will be playing our regional this year in the Fertitta Center in Houston.  No word yet as to seeding but the first game will be around July 19th.  We are in search of a uniform sponsor so if anyone is interested please PM me and I will give you the details.  Team is pretty much intact from last year so far and obviously we are looking to add a couple of players.

thank you to everyone is helping with this.  We have high expectations this year.

Also,  we will be changing the name slightly due to some copyright problems with an eagles fan who owns the mark "bleed green"

Thank you for all your support of the program!

• Upvote 1