BREAKING: Jason Edwards to enter transfer portal

On 3/27/2024 at 4:56 PM, Cougar King said:

He's tired of only making it to the NIT 

This is one of the dumbest comments you have ever made. He came from JUCO which means he has never gone to the NIT or NCAA tournament. How can you be tired of something you have never experienced? Did you even think that through before posting?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

CougarQueen is understandably butt hurt after that loss.  Tough way to go out.  They don’t call it March Madness for nothing…injuries happen, and it takes some luck to win the whole thing.

Still don’t have to come on our board and act like an @ss.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, greenminer said:

I learned in my zoology studies that if you stop responding to trolls they will find a new territory to inhabit.

He's really wants to be a Mean Green fan, but is in denial....

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

21 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Our All-American, Player of the Year, soon to be NBA draft pick Point Guard got injured while we were winning our Sweet 16 game.

I seem to remember you bragging about how your depth was superior and that was how you beat A&M. Was that just a one game “magical moment”.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Evidently you think highly enough about it to name yourself that. 

Did I hit a nerve? So with your name all you think about is old women and old royal dudes? Which one gets you going? King Charles? Or are you more of a Harald guy? Lucky for you we are pretty open at GMG, there's no shame.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, Cougar King said:

Evidently you think highly enough about it to name yourself that. 

Boys,boys! Keep this up and I will need to send you to the principal's office. Personally I was pulling for Houston and disappointed that they lost a key player early in the game due to a injury.  We would have had a much better season without injuries as well  but that's part of all athletics. Also, just an old man's opinion but I have no problem with other than UNT fans posting on this site. Our Arkansas State poster has very good insight into college football and I always learn something from the information he shares. However he treats this site with respect, avoiding petty comments, and is treated with respect as well, something all of us could learn from.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Meanwhile, back on topic, does anyone find it interesting that neither Jason nor the team has announced his decision?

That does seem a bit strange, but in this day and age it seems rare for players to enter without having a solid plan already in place.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Meanwhile, back on topic, does anyone find it interesting that neither Jason nor the team has announced his decision?

When that happens that means coming back is highly likely.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cougar King said:

When that happens that means coming back is highly likely.

I'm not going to sneeze at 20/per. I'd like for him to stay. But I'd also like for him to not be the primary handler of the basketball, not be a volume shooter, and his defense has to step up. He has to want to defend with the same tenacity as he wants to shoot 20x/game. Then I'd 100% be all for his return. 

• Upvote 3

On 3/28/2024 at 11:20 AM, Green Otaku said:

Promotion and relegation would never happen in a million lifetimes. Why would any SEC team volunteer to be relegated and lose tens of millions of dollars? You'd never get any of those schools to agree to that.

Correct, and which I understand, I guess you read everything I wrote except the “dream scenario” part.  🤷🏼‍♂️😂

• 3 weeks later...