QB commit - Chandler Morris - transfer from TCU

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Archie Manning

He's like 74 years old and out of eligibility.

Seriously, I don't get the hype for Purdy other than he has a name that makes me think of a boner and his brother is good.  Not sold on Pavia.  I don't know why but he just doesn't move the needle for me.  My lean is towards Morris.  Either way, I want someone with experience that will take McCollum under their wing.  I know it is wishful thinking, but I hope Cash stays here for his career.  I really like his upside

My source says:

image.png.12416290f8d1341faf0ebe3d7df841f4.png

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

He's like 74 years old and out of eligibility.

Seriously, I don't get the hype for Purdy other than he has a name that makes me think of a boner and his brother is good.  Not sold on Pavia.  I don't know why but he just doesn't move the needle for me.  My lean is towards Morris.  Either way, I want someone with experience that will take McCollum under their wing.  I know it is wishful thinking, but I hope Cash stays here for his career.  I really like his upside

My source says:

image.png.12416290f8d1341faf0ebe3d7df841f4.png

I really hope it’s Morris.  His completion % is light years above Purdy’s.

• Upvote 5