Happy Birthday Gray Eagle!

SUMG

My extreme thanks for the birthday wishes and compliments to all that responded and to those who thought "Well, it's good to know that the old fart is still with us."  I hope to make a few more to see how the membership in the American Conference pans out but at 92, it's mostly under God's control.  After losing my wife of 66 years two years ago, I'm ready for anything.  I'm disabled after breaking both hips but my oldest daughter and son-in-law are loyal to see that I get to every home game and if they can't my youngest daughter (in the picture shown) takes their place.  I'm so fortunate that my three (former) children take very good care of me.  At least, my handicap gets me the best seat in the house (back of Section 105).  

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2