Western Kentucky (3/4/23)

CMJ

1 hour ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’m doubting we see Kai in this game, but I would love to see 7-8K for sure. I think a bit over 5K breaks the season average attendance from last year.

And nothing is better than beating Slick Rick and his underperforming teams

Christian Moore 30 piece incoming.

• Upvote 5
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

Christian Moore 30 piece incoming.

Hopefully he gets some minutes, as I don't think Hunstberry will play even if he is doing better. It's best not to risk him before the tourney. 

No Huntsberry, and no Martinez has us looking thin. Let's hope players can seize this chance to show their hard work in practice, and hopefully we get those two back to 100% before the tournament. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

As many of you know, I live in Bowling Green, KY and work & live among mostly WKU grads.

A win today would be huge to me.

It is possible that NT never plays WKU again in any sport.

And this past year has been special.

A beatdown at football and a win against in men's BB were great and I am thankful. 

A potential final win against WKU tonight has special meaning for me and I am hoping for a large and rowdy crowd and 100% effort from the players and coaching staff.

Edited by GreenEggs&Ham™
  • Upvote 7