Charlotte (2/11/23)

CMJ

Hopefully I can listen in.  Wife's car has some issues, so it looks like we're gonna deal with that for a few hours.  It's kind of mandatory since we're leaving town for a few days starting tomorrow.

Fingers crossed I'll be back before end of the game.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, CMJ said:

I went to Newton Rayzor...I was in maybe 5th grade (so the late 80s) when a player and a couple of cheerleaders visited my class and gave out free tickets.  This was around the time of the two SLC titles we won.  I think my brother (a year ahead) and I were the only ones who went to the game.

I went to Newton Razor, a few years before you during the 70’s. We always went to the games. That is where we went to hang out with our friends. So what changed in that decade?  

9 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

The UAB game is as the first I don’t remember him being on the broadcast. 

Dude…. He has done many of our games since the start of the year….

I even made a comment early on when I was at a game about my mother in law message me who the guy was because his voice was annoying to her. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Dude…. He has done many of our games since the start of the year….

I even made a comment early on when I was at a game about my mother in law message me who the guy was because his voice was annoying to her. 

Dude, I said the UAB game was the first I didn’t recall him being on. Meaning, he’s been on all of them except that one. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • RV 1