Adopted players - week 1

Cr1028

Let us know how your players did.

1. My first born adopted son and Brett Vito's illegitimate child Quinn Shanbour had a great night spelling Mason Fine. He came in and bounced a 28 yard run and then dropped a beautiful pass right in the breadbasket of one of our receivers who decided to put on a juggling show rather than catch the ball. Quinn finished 2 of 3 for 8 yards passing and 3 fir 31 yards on the ground. He also had perfect holds on all PATs and field goals. Eat it Vito.

2. My youngest adopted son, Evan Johnson, aka the thunder from Loranger, aka Louisiana Hot Sauce, had 13 carries for 98 yards. He was bulldozing folks and he is fearless. I can't wait to watch him develop over the next 4 seasons.

• Upvote 1

My adopted player, # 44 Cannon Maki, fullback and special teams, was splitting time with # 87 Kevin Smith in the back field,

depending on the play and formations. Cannon was lead blocker on the first and goal plays. Cannon took our two Lamar players

that allowed Wilson to just about walk into the end zone on his second TD run. 

Cannon was handling blocking on KO very well, but, some how broke his hand on one play. Do not know how

bad the break is.  Hopefully the break is not very bad.

32 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

My player Bryce English is still out with his broken foot injury. I have heard though that he SHOULD be back in time for the UAB game.

You should pick a secondary player in case it takes a while for him to return.  There are plenty of good ones that need a sponsor.

I am able to say this statement with my dad goggles both off & on

My adopted son lead the Mean Green defense all night. Most tackles on the team forced a fumble (stripped the guy) recovered the same fumble.

The year in the weight room helped him so much he looks GOOD in pads not just some last minute "oh crap, we need another scholarship kid" 

I am glad Mr.English is his cousin and got Khairi in green!

Khairi Muhammad

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AustinFromUNT said:

I would just like to point out that we were Johnson's only offer. This is why it's important to see what the guys can do before we assess them.

This is why finding players that can fit the scheme and project into your scheme is critical.. we have gotten plenty of highly ranked guy, who do not amount to anything... 

Dillman is still on the sideline.. do we know why?

1 hour ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

This is why finding players that can fit the scheme and project into your scheme is critical.. we have gotten plenty of highly ranked guy, who do not amount to anything... 

Dillman is still on the sideline.. do we know why?

I am on your side, but let it go.  Dillman was highly rated as a QB, not a DE, or TE, or wherever he is now playing.