Season ticket renewal deadline today

Harry

2 minutes ago, THOR said:

Just renewed mine...very easy and they had all my correct info and seats...Ben was the man that helped me...

Good to hear -- I have been hearing good things about Ben.  I wonder if Reggie is still there?

I renewed my Mean Green Club membership back in February or March and renewed my season tickets in April or May.  It went off without a hitch.  Mike Smith took care of everything.  He's a credit to the Athletic Department.

(did you see that ??)

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Harry said:

Did everyone get it done?  How was your experience?

Renewed after the Littrell meet and greet way back when. No line, and she was all like, real talk? 

She had my info on hand, and had the option to sit inside the "C" in C*USA label on the field.

Opted instead for first row in 205, iirc. Figured it was a better view anyway. Quick and painless for renewers it seems.

Edited by Aldo
  • Upvote 1

I did my renewals online after the joyous announcement of old what's-his-name's impending exit. I would not trust human contact at that time. Very glad to hear that many of you have enjoyed good service since then.

I am impressed with Coach Littrell and the group of coaches he has assembled. I am cautiously optimistic that he will bring about significant improvement but I don't think it is right to expect miracles this season.

• Upvote 4

Yep. Renewal was simple. Leveled up MGC donation this year. Encouraged by Littrell and changing leadership at the top.

As a couple others mentioned, Mike Smith took care of all this. Mike's a good, good. Encourage anyone to contact him if they're having any issues with their renewal process. He'll get it sorted.

• Upvote 1