Nyc Burns, QB Berryhill/Tulsa, OK

TravisUNT

2 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Well if you think about it, we only really have two actual QB's on scholarship. Those being Morris and DSmith. Unless the almighty QB coach Harrell can turn Means and Chumley into a prolific D1 QB I would send them to another position. I say almighty because if Harrell cant transform them then no one can

This is literally Harrell's first year as a QB coach and first year as an OC. In what way has he proven to be an almighty QB coach that if he can't transform a QB then no one can?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

This is literally Harrell's first year as a QB coach and first year as an OC. In what way has he proven to be an almighty QB coach that if he can't transform a QB then no one can?

Sorry Billy.....Harrell has zero track record as a QB coach. I am just saying from his talent at the College level he should be able to help. Better than Chico..Will that work?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Withers940 said:

Sorry Billy.....Harrell has zero track record as a QB coach. I am just saying from his talent at the College level he should be able to help. Better than Chico..Will that work?

You don't have to apologize. I'm just saying, let's let coaches proves themselves before hyping them up too much. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, BillySee58 said:

You don't have to apologize. I'm just saying, let's let coaches proves themselves before hyping them up too much. 

I guess I am so happy for change at the OC/QB coach or just coaching staff in general where I feel like we have the best possible staff ever. I'm a Dreamer Billy, I'm a Dreamer!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

FIU gambled on one of the better PG's to play the game and he was an awful coach.   In-game performance does not always equate to coaching ability.
We're all hopeful... but there is a possibility he could be worse than Chico.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So your saying there is a chance!!!

15 minutes ago, TravisUNT said:

Burns picked up another follower. UNTouchable offical coaching staff Twitter.

I want this kid bad he has the frame to be a gun slinger

he has the wheels to get out of trouble!

Not to mention all of the PUNS we can come up with using his last name & nick name!!

Edited by MEANGREENCOACH2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Isaiah Thomas.

Geeze, I need to proof read better. You wrote PG.

I hate to say it but Basketball is a different animal than football but also, you have to take into account the type of teams that Isaiah was give. I dont follow NBA basketball at all so that is more of a question rather than a statement.

I feel that when it comes to technique and seeing the game from a College Football QB position, he would be able to  mold a young mind but when it comes to calling plays it is yet to be seen.

3 minutes ago, Itsmebige said:

At UNC this weekend. Just got here. Nothing from Graham Harrell this week. Nycholas threw GREAT for NMS.. Coach said any coach that watches him throw will offer. Boise State called today.

Good For Nyc, where ever he lands, he will land on his feet. I just wish our guys would get off their asses and offer already. You guys have fun in Colorado!

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Mean_Green09 said:

I have feeling UNT wasn't completelysold on him or they would have offered 

• Upvote 3