Graham where are you?

Wag Tag

55 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

6:30 A:M Graham is serving Starkel breakfast in bed! 11:30 A:M he is taking In Out Burgers to Bowman Sells!

With the dead period over Wednesday where do you think Graham needs to be in the next few days? GMG!!

In and Out???III  Are you TRYING to get him to go to UCLA?  

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

6:30 A:M Graham is serving Starkel breakfast in bed! 11:30 A:M he is taking In Out Burgers to Bowman Sells!

With the dead period over Wednesday where do you think Graham needs to be in the next few days? GMG!!

Graham better be throwing rocks at starkels window seeing if he wants to hang out 

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Well ge'ez  guys I guess Graham is going to be scouting burger joints instead of  Qbs? Better be 3 stars and up!!!

• Upvote 2

Any of you other old codgers remember the Texas Pickup café that was located near West Hall?  They had an offering called the Redneck Mother Cheeseburger that you could get with cheese fries.    It was sure good but my cholesterol level went up by two points just because I typed this .

Edited by Huff
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Huff said:

Any of you other old codgers remember the Texas Pickup café that was located near West Hall?  They had an offering called the Redneck Mother Cheeseburger that you could get with cheese fries.    It was sure good but my cholesterol level went up by two points just because I typed this .

You don't have to be old to remember that place. I can remem....oh, wait.