Nick Starkel Top 4!

TheReal_jayD

3 minutes ago, GreenTexan13 said:

Didn't A&M lose all their top QB's? I would think that they would be cratching and snorting to get a hold of any QB recruits in this off season.

I'm glad UNT is in his interest, let's hope the Littrell squad keeps communicating with this youngster.

A&M just got the OC who was recruiting him to UCLA, right?

1 minute ago, GMG24 said:

@Ben Gooding doesn't want him because he made a top 4 though.  :( 

And I want neither of you in charge of recruiting, looks like I'll get what I want too.

(if only it was that easy all the time!)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Army of Dad said:

And I want neither of you in charge of recruiting, looks like I'll get what I want too.

(if only it was that easy all the time!)

What?? Why can't I be in charge? come on not fair!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Eagle-96 said:

Looks like it's probably down to UCLA and A&M. No shame if we don't get this kid. 

You don't list a school like UNT unless it's a serious option.  Unless he is just trying to do someone a favor.  UCLA and AM are clearly better schools, so if he is listing UNT, then playing early and close to home under Littrell system is still a serious option.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, GOMG2013 said:

You don't list a school like UNT unless it's a serious option.  Unless he is just trying to do someone a favor.  UCLA and AM are clearly better schools, so if he is listing UNT, then playing early and close to home under Littrell system is still a serious option.

Don't get me wrong. I think we are still an option. I would just have to think that UCLA and A&M are probably the front runners at this point based on previous word that he wanted to go to the west coast and with playing in the SEC at a school with a serious hole at QB. Making the list is a big deal and other kids will take notice. That snowball is starting to pick up steam downhill.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

Hey let's not shut ourselves short here

1. Young Head Coach

2. Graham Harrell as your Offensive Coordinator - Young as well

3. Playing Time right away

4. Nice Stadium and Facilities

5. And a Buc-ee's Gas Station on the way

6. Littrell lead an offense at NC that was top 10 in 3rd down pct

7.Also led the nation in yards per play(tied with Baylor at 7.3)

8.Graham Harrell was a monster QB in college, and will be your personal mentor

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

Hey let's not shut ourselves short here

1. Young Head Coach

2. Graham Harrell as your Offensive Coordinator - Young as well

3. Playing Time right away

4. Nice Stadium and Facilities

5. And a Buc-ee's Gas Station on the way

close to home, friends from HS and former teammates can come watch, maybe even a Teammate or two can come play with... lots of attractive things about UNT glad we have a staff ready to sell those things. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, UNTexas said:

I wouldn't count Yale out. I'd be steering my kid towards an Ivy League education, not just sports. Maybe Im just older, because at 18 I would have chosen football playing time and fun.

Search Results

Ivy League schools provide financial aid to students, including athletes, only on the basis of financial need as determined by each institution's Financial Aid Office. There are no academic or athletic scholarships in the Ivy League.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NTAlum09 said:

Search Results

Ivy League schools provide financial aid to students, including athletes, only on the basis of financial need as determined by each institution's Financial Aid Office. There are no academic or athletic scholarships in the Ivy League.

Tuition at Liberty Christian is more than UNT. 

• Upvote 7