MGB breaking news -- Bradley will not return

Brett Vito

I read here that some other players had talked about leaving when this season was over? Yes, this past season was embarrassing. I know recruiting will be tough for any coach the first year here, but the perception by players that this is a lost cause may be a bit misguided now? I certainly agree in the notion that "a player who doesn't want to be here shouldn't be here". I also think the wrong message was sent by the outgoing coaching staff, and players should wait to see if the new staff gives them hope. I am very on board with hiring Coach Litrell. (That is If we actually can sign Coach Litrell?) I hope the players hear him out before bailing out.

I am no fortune teller, but it's nice to have some hope for a change.

GMG

Yes. 17 kick returns for a 19.4 yard average was not bad for a true freshman. I thought he had potential back there and so did coach Perry.

92nd in the country out of 112 qualifiers. It's not necessarily bad for a true freshman, but that's not what you said initially. I just didn't see it ever give us a spark this season like some of Tre Johnson's returns. 

• Upvote 2

92nd in the country out of 112 qualifiers. It's not necessarily bad for a true freshman, but that's not what you said initially. I just didn't see it ever give us a spark this season like some of Tre Johnson's returns. 

I thought he did. You thought he didn't. No biggie.

I would also like to officially announce that I won't be playing Football for UNT next year. 

Serious question. Yours is quite possibly the greatest signature pic of all time. Will you retire it now that his eligibility is up or leave it there as a reminder of the dark dark days we have endured.

• Upvote 2