What Are You Wearing Tomorrow?

Side Show Joe

I heard a few weeks back that some disgruntle fans were wearing black to the games in protest of Mac. Is anyone doing anything to identify them self as one of the "Minute Few" RV referred to in the NT Daily article?

I was thinking of wearing a grey UNT shirt, because I feel a dark cloud is hanging over our Mean Green Nation. It just seems like there should be a way to show we support the team, but not the department's leadership.  Anyone have a better idea?

• Upvote 1

If it's relatively warm, I'll be wearing my black tshirt that features a black & white image of Scrappy (Scrappy prior to current Scrappy) on the front...possibly with a long sleeved green tshirt underneath.   If it's cooler, I may wear a new green sweat shirt I have with an embroidered SOW on the front, "MEAN GREEN" on the back, and NORTH TEXAS on the sleeve.  I don't have any black sweat shirts or jackets that would work well. 

Will go with the black shirt, black hat. If it is chilly, I might have to use my green UNT windbreaker or go with a navy blue pullover windbreaker. Hate to do that because it would look too much like NUTSACK colors. Will go with as much black as possible. Looking ahead, It might be cold enough for UTEP to wear my black leather jacket.

Edited by EagleMBA

I'll be dressed as a dad who, due to the way our athletic program has been handled, isn't willing to weather the fight with my wife and will be trick or treating.  

had the same argument with my wife and decided to take the heat and go to the game. I will wear a patch on my right sleeve in your honor 

i will be wearing a black SOW polo and a black UNT pull over

Received this morning from the UNT Division of Advancement:

From our family to yours,
UNT wishes you a safe and happy Halloween.

If you're not already planning to join us, come cheer on the Mean Green as they take on the UTSA Roadrunners on Halloween night. Kick-off starts at 6:00 p.m. at Apogee Stadium. Buy your tickets here: http://www.meangreensports.com/tickets/

Help make green the new black this Halloween by wearing your UNT green to the game. Share your pride on social media with #MeanGreenHalloween

Somebody's worried that people will be wearing black...

I'm having to wait out the storms down here in Houston before I can leave.  Why am I going?  Because I paid for it, and I'm not going to throw my money away!  I suppose I could say I'll be there for the team.

Edited by Stix
  • Upvote 1

Dug around and decided to go with a grey and black motiff. Found an old shirt with a skull and crossbones and the following on the back:

"The Drinking Will Continue Until Morale Improves!"