Missing parking pass

rprokof

Don't worry, if you will just tell the parking attendant on game day about what happened, I am sure everything will be just fine.

HAHAHAHAHA.... Everything will be fine... ZZZAPP (sound of tazer).

Yeah.... I got my season tickets today as well and no parking pass, so I'll be joining the line at the ticket office in the morning to try and find out why!

unless your a club level...  

Pretty sure I get the same parking passes you do.  There are some club members who get better parking in what used to be the green lot (black and white lot or some such thing now).  I have no idea what dictates which club members park where.  I also don't much care because I look at myself in the mirror and think, "Hey, the walk ain't gonna kill ya fatty!"

• Upvote 2

Pretty sure I get the same parking passes you do.  There are some club members who get better parking in what used to be the green lot (black and white lot or some such thing now).  I have no idea what dictates which club members park where.  I also don't much care because I look at myself in the mirror and think, "Hey, the walk ain't gonna kill ya fatty!"

The difference is determined by level of Mean Green Club donation I am told.  The more you donate, the closer in lot you get....sounds about right to me.  And, agree 100%...the walk won't kill you and will actually help.

That being said, parking at Apogee in any of the lots would be considered VERY close in parking compared to many many D1 stadiums around the country.  To get this close at Okie State you have to donate many many more $$$$ than that minimum MGC level at UNT.  Just another item to digest when some folks who will remain nameless decide to fire up the bitch fest wagon train.  Ever checked Ohio State, OU, Alabama, Okie State, Iowa, UCLA, Oregon, etc., etc. for parking location vs. athletic dept. donation levels?  Some are pretty shocking considering the great deal at Apogee.  That Big Time stuff comes with a cost.  Based on the whine levels here when any costs increase, I am highly doubtful that many are ready for the costs fans incur for that Big Time stuff.  Have some fun sometime and check out a few programs booster programs and see what $250 gets you, or $500 or even $2500.00.

And, this last part about costs isn't in any way aimed at  oldguystudent.  The first part of the post refers to his post....the rest is simply a plug for what a bargain watching D1 football at UNT and Apogee is these days.  And a plea for folks to check it out for themselves.  Last time I checked the Southern Miss booster club thing, I think you had to donate at the $500 level, or something like that, just to get your name in the football program.  Less than that you get the undying thanks of the athletic department it appears.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Got my parking passes in same black lot spot I had last year.

Jessica's replacement is Laura Nichols 940-369-8916.

Parking priority is based on priority points - based on several factors including season ticket renewals, stadium contribution, MGC contribution levels and increases, etc. Same points are used to allocate UNT tickets to out-of-town games and bowl games.

I seem to be missing one as well. I only received 5. 

Ha Ha, but look again. They included a parking pass for C-USA championship game, assuming it is played at Apogee.

• Upvote 1

I think what used to be the green lot is available to anyone with club tickets. I had it for the first game of the first season in Apogee and was allowed to switch to the blue lot for the rest of the season (thanks to John. Miss that kid). And I'm pretty sure Oldguy and I give at the same level. 

And not having parking passes is a BIG issue. You would think at least an email would have been sent out by now that addressed the problem. 

Some may not realize they don't have a parking pass until game day for Rice.

It's just one more thing on a long list.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hate to sound like a broken record but...I received my season tickets today AND I DID NOT RECEIVE MY PARKING PASSES.

This is the second year in a row for me.

I am irrigated.

• Upvote 3

Received my Victory Hall parking passes with my season tickets, but this year I didn't get the larger, graphic season tickets.  What I received was just a regular looking season tickets.  It still works but it's not as nice as the eye candy tickets.

• Upvote 1