Name one positive thing about 2015 UNT Football

Harry

The tailgating, rowdy rows and road trips to West Virginia and Tennessee.

My favorite - Green Brigade closing song - Never Walk Alone I believe. We never begin leaving our seats until that song has been played. Thank you GB.

GMG

• Upvote 1

Last August the doctor told me that I had colorectal cancer. All I could do was to watch mean green football while going through chemotherapy and radiation on the TV. So for next year, I can return to Denton and watch my team in person! My 3 month check up was last week and was great!

Only one thing for me is to stay healthy enough to watch us play Mean Green football in Denton and Dallas! GMG!

Mean Green Nation, meet perspective.
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What a pain in the ass!

Glad to hear you're getting through it. I've seen a few of my friends come down with it over the years. The outcome can be pretty shitty.

Even with positive checkups like yours, sorry to hear you had to go through the chemo thing. That's just rough on everybody.

Now that's a pretty tasteless post!

Last August the doctor told me that I had colorectal cancer. All I could do was to watch mean green football while going through chemotherapy and radiation on the TV. So for next year, I can return to Denton and watch my team in person! My 3 month check up was last week and was great!

Only one thing for me is to stay healthy enough to watch us play Mean Green football in Denton and Dallas! GMG!

Good to hear AE.

Rick

One positive thing... well... we completely demolished SMU without having a QB last year... i think this means there is a chance that the publications around Texas could consider us a better program heading into this year...

DON'T quote me on that though

• Upvote 1

You're more excited about the change-of-pace guy over the guy who's likely next in line to be a great Mean Green RB?

Maybe I think Evans will be more than a change of pace guy. I am not a football wizard, but when I first saw P. Cobbs, Lance, and Evans, I said the same thing each time: that guy is special.

Edited by pastorgrant
  • Upvote 2

One positive thing... well... we completely demolished SMU without having a QB last year... i think this means there is a chance that the publications around Texas could consider us a better program heading into this year...

DON'T quote me on that though

Sorry for quoting you :D SMU had no "mega talent" (Garrett Gilbert) to hide the just below average talent so the harder working UNT showed up. June had given up and the kids gave up on him so I really was not surprised it went the way it did. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. No way a Chad Morris coached team isn't going to work hard so it will be interesting and I hope you guys come and enjoy the Boulevard. Stay south of the flag pole to avoid douchery.