Meanwhile....Back At 90 Feet of Heat II Fieldhouse..

FirefightnRick

La Tech is coached by a 25-year old...

Actually Tyler Summitt, as in the son of THE Pat Summitt, is 24. He was 23 when La Tech hired him last April.

The son of Pat Summitt. Think he may know a thing or two about women's basketball?

He's already taken a 12-20 team and won 11 games.

So yeah, not only did Shanice Peterson get throttled on his home court in year three by a 24 year old first year head coach who is working with someone else's team, La Tech is paying him a base salary worth $25k less than what we're paying Peterson.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Forget Benford, the fact that this blithering idiot Peterson still has a job proves there is no commitment to winning here.

I couldn't help but thinking about last week listening to his post game after whatever loss, his saying "this is a really hard game", then thinking back to when he hired on, with him quoting his wife as saying, "you go places and fix things that are broken". And then he says, "but things aren't really broken here". So, maybe he's going through a process of breaking something bad enough where he can fix it? Hey, I just don't get it, except somewhere in the process of hiring him, RV said that he "is a friend".

So, maybe he won't be gone next year.

I talked to Liberty Christian HC yesterday, as of last week their girls were number 6 nationally, he said Peterson never even stopped by. Ignorant, Sydney Goodson, committed to ASU (Arizona) the hand twins, and a few more possible d1 girls... Just ignorant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I talked to Liberty Christian HC yesterday, as of last week their girls were number 6 nationally, he said Peterson never even stopped by. Ignorant, Sydney Goodson, committed to ASU (Arizona) the hand twins, and a few more possible d1 girls... Just ignorant.

That's really discouraging to hear...