Meanwhile....Back At 90 Feet of Heat II Fieldhouse..

FirefightnRick

I understand the point your making, but Mac didnt inherit a pile of garbage like he would have you believe. The level of talent he inherited from Dodge is what he won with last year. Plus, he inherited three guys who now play on Sunday as well, one of which he himself couldn't figure out a way to get him on the field.

I know it was all coach speak to make himself look better, which I don't agree with at all. But Mac inherited a pretty good team that simply needed some better guidance. I wished folks would remember that and stop repeating the Vito Echo Chamberisms.

Rick

If Mac was being honest... I bet he'd trade the "smallest/ slowest team in the country" for the roster he's managed to build so far.

• Upvote 1

Matt Daniels' Women's Herd team just routed ODU by 32 in their house! They are 9-4 now. We sure are glad we refused to even interview him, right?

FINAL: ON THE ROAD. #TheHerd trumps @ODUWBB 69-37, earning its first @CUSAWBK road win since 2012. pic.twitter.com/UgLQAMIaxh

— Herd Women's Hoops (@HerdWBB)

January 9, 2015

Rick

• Downvote 1

Does anyone know what the score was for the Women's game between Marshal and ODU???

Matt Daniels' Women's Herd team just routed ODU by 32 in their house! They are 9-4 now. We sure are glad we refused to even interview him, right?

Rick

Rick

Rick

Thanks Rick!

• Upvote 2

Nice win for the ladies tonight. No quit in this team. These ladies can play defense...now, if they could only hit more of their shots. They seem to hesitate as if they have little/ no confidence in their shots. Keep shooting ladies...it will come. Candice Adams displaying some of the ability everyone expected to see when she signed with the Mean Green. Glad I was there to support these ladies...fun game to watch tonight, but still a tad frustrating watching so many shots not fall.

Keep shooting ladies! Other thing was that it was nice to see a much better rate of success at the free throw line tonight. Well above their current FT percentage. Nice win for the Mean Green!

• Upvote 3