Dajon's Twitter Comments

gradumacated

I think the whole team has this same attitude if I'm honest. The team comes out for the game half excited and just after kickoff there is absolutely no fight to win! They look as if they get into this poor me, here we go, can't wait to get a shower and get out of here attitude. As I thought even before I read this, which I've posted numerous times, this team has no leader and no one that rallies the troops when the tough gets going. They seem to just all stand around looking at one another as if they are in a daze. Very disappointing, I was so excited about this year too! Let's hope Black Jesus repents and gets this team going!

• Upvote 3

For once we agree.... ONCE.

THE entire team is under fire FROM COACHES AND FANS. They aren't posting poor pitiful me crap .... We have future NFL PROSPECTS being iced to scout team but by all means..... Cry on twitter, DW. It IS IN FACT- your show. Get your head out of your self- glorified butt and listen to your coaches! Quit with the pity me BS. You HAVE AN ENTITE TEAM RELYING ON YOU and you threaten to quit because you may have to work a little bit harder? Please continue to call yourself a leader....

WOULD everyone be even talking about this if there was anyone even a hair less better to replace him? ANYONE?

Do not make excuses for this crap. For anyone that thinks that this was not football related- I appreciate your positive outlook, but you're kidding yourself.

If you really see this as AN ACCEPTABLE mentality in a starter- then we've got bigger problems than THIS season.

Stop it. And here I thought that we were done with this crap at UNT- rebuilding year or not.

You should really calm down.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1