Indiana game thread

Harry

The problem is that we've been growing for about forty years.

Very true! I realize we should be better, very true. I also believe this is a young team, finally recruiting better players, and we will be able to get deeper depth at positions which means reloading each year versus rebuilding. We finally had a winning season, it's a start, time to build now on it!

Our goal this year needs to be going to a bowl game this year and these freshman and sophomores will be better next year, all while helping us recruit better

Edited by MeanGreen01

We look pathetic

Agree! I wouldn't be as upset if I would see some fight and want to win! This team needs a vocal leader!! Everyone looks like they go out and walk through their assignments. The great teams have vocal leaders that get the most out of everyone and builds the excitement to win!! This team still doesn't have a leader, I think this is really hurting us

Edited by MeanGreen01
  • Upvote 2

So why not ripping the QB like all the other games ? 0-6 start with a Pick?

Because we actually have several completions and positive passing yards! No comparison! Those other QB's are doing a great job holding the clip boards, let's keep them there.