UNT Students Lining up for SMU TIX

Harry

Hopefully the students really show up. Going by the Ticketmaster site, there's still a lot of seats to be filled.

Interesting. I just bought single-game tickets for the LaTech game, and I had to get tickets in a section below my MGC contribution level, because they were all filled. That's the first time that's ever happened.

• Upvote 4

We can't sell out apogee

We can't give our tickets away!

We had a line for student ticket pick up!!

That line is the shortest line ever!

Everyone please revel in the fact that there is a line even a short one, and that students WANT to come to a UNT football game.

• Upvote 2

We can't sell out apogee

We can't give our tickets away!

We had a line for student ticket pick up!!

That line is the shortest line ever!

Everyone please revel in the fact that there is a line even a short one, and that students WANT to come to a UNT football game.

Yeah, looks great! Be glad it's not a line to RETURN tickets.

• Upvote 1

Interesting. I just bought single-game tickets for the LaTech game, and I had to get tickets in a section below my MGC contribution level, because they were all filled. That's the first time that's ever happened.

If you're going through Ticketmaster, the AD releases more and more tickets the closer it gets to the game. Sections that were shown as 'sold out' or with very few seats left last week all of the sudden have huge blocks available this week.

• Upvote 1

If you're going through Ticketmaster, the AD releases more and more tickets the closer it gets to the game. Sections that were shown as 'sold out' or with very few seats left last week all of the sudden have huge blocks available this week.

Bought 'em through the A.D. Ticketmaster can't sell tickets in the MGC sections.

FYI, I was told by one of the ticket officials that students and their "guests" will not be turned away on gameday. What does this mean?

We could end up with more students at the game than they actually have student-allocated seats.

Man, wouldn't that be awesome!?

I doubt that they have ever been turned away.

• Upvote 2

Sure are a lot of negative Nancy's out here today. The week is still relatively young and there is still a lot of time left to buy tickets. I am bringing five people to the game and they haven't even bought tickets yet. If these kids are anything like I was in college, I waited to the last minute to do everything. You just gotta have faith.