New SMU Uniforms revealed

Harry

Hell, under the new P5 rules, will it even be illegal? SMU may explode to the top again.

Except the 5000 fans they have won't convince any P5 league they are worthy of being in a conference with them.

They are done. IMO, nobody has had a bigger fall over my lifetime than they have. From being ranked #2 in the old SWC, then get the death penalty, then come back as a whiipping boy for the rest of the SWC, get drop-kicked out of the SWC to the WAC while Baylor gets to stay with the SWC schools people actually followed, watch rival TCU fly by them at warp sepped and now be in a P5 league, end up being in a far-flung league full of teams that no one in the Metroplex care about except for the few that care about UH, and now see the P5 basically close up shop on the rest of the G5. It won't shock me at all if the P5 makes it to where they never play G5 schools again (and I think they will) to see SMU just drop football at a scholarship level instead of admitting that they are bascially a 1-aa school now.

Oh well, you'll always have your NFL-lite history of paying players...